Conversation Between xBladeM6x and BIG OLAF

16 Visitor Messages

1. Skype? D:
  2. Skype? D:
  3. Something tells me you should get online then, and we shall make epic conversation.
  4. I fell asleep too (until just now), so it's cool.
  5. Fell asleep. Still up for some xbox chat if you are. >.>
  6. NNNEEERRRDDDSSS!!!!

7. I think my heart might have just exploded...

...oh, yeah. There it is. Way over there.
  8. Ah, alright. You should get online. >>
  9. Just letting you know that tomorrow, I want all three judges (me, you, and Ishia) ON THE 1ST FLOOR AND READY TO GO at 2:00PM EST, so we'll have plenty of time to go over stuff before people start showing up.

So, it is imperative that you get up at a decent hour tomorrow! Thanks.
  10. Oh, psh. It's just that I didn't want to bother adding any of the stuff when I got PB. D:
  11. I find it hilarious how the only pictures in your album over there are two shitty cellphone pictures from 3 years ago.

Where's the good stuff, Mr. HD PVR?
  12. Ooh, la la! A kiss for you.

Let the awkwardness flow through you.
  13. Holy sh*t, Blade's 20. You're no longer a "snot-nosed teenage troublemaker"! Welcome to the club! Happy Birthday. Enjoy your delicious birthday .

...err, birthday . Sorry.
  14. Yeah I stopped playing for about 11 months, but came back recently along with a lot of other friends so It's nice to be back. Well maybe sometime I'll see you roaming around. :>
  15. Yes, I believe I saw you multiple times yesterday. My friend group has diminished significantly over the past year or so, but a lot of them are starting to get back into PSU again. I'm always looking for new people to play with (as long as they aren't asshats, which I can tell you aren't).
  16. I just realized I see you hanging out around the Paracabana Coast a lot. We should do a mission sometime. :>
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16