Conversation Between SolarSamurai and Ce'Nedra

9 Visitor Messages

1. Um, that is -7 hours from your time I believe.. And yes, it is possible to play online on the 3ds by using a relay tool in the Wii U to make a fake server for the 3ds game. Of course this method does have a downside. I can only join other parties. So, I cannot make my own... I do assume that if I were to stay in a party/room and everyone else left, then technically I would have my on party (assuming party leader.)
  2. GMT+/- 7, is that +7 or - 7? :P Event quests are awesome but some are very hard to beat. The Ivory Lagia event kills me in 2 hits even with G rank armor and 650 def. Wait, you can play online with 3DS now? I thought that wasn't possible...Any I'm mostly no fan of voice chatting, plus I put my TV volume of MH down and run music in winamp :P but we can see
  3. Sounds like fun I suppose. I was looking forward to doing the event quests and such. My time zone is GMT+/-7:00. I currently have full Lagiacrus Armor and I am about to take on the CaeDeus. I have been playing other games so I am not as far as I would like to be. I am fine with staying up late. I use to play with my European friends on Animal Crossing Wild World, so odd times are fine. I hope I can voice chat or at lest type online on my 3ds...
  4. Well I will be back saturday and I got myself and friends all with end game tier gear and such so we can blast you through the game and get you ranked quick. Few days again we helped Anonfire from this forum, he was HR3, 2 hours later he was HR6 and G rank able. Its just a matter of time haha.

I will add you when I can, what time zone are you in? might make it easier or harder to meet. I'm in GMT+1
  5. Alright. Mine is RadiantCompendia. I wont be able to play untill this Saturday anyway. Waiting on my Lan Adapter to arrive.
  6. Hey, what is your nintendo network ID? I can add you then. Mine is CeNedra

I won't be able to play till saturday evening (aside right now), going to a friend a few days
  7. Hey, I can play online now on MH3U if you're still up for hunting with me.
  8. ♪ good job :P

I'm looking forward to it
  9. MH3U? Right. I will keep that in mind. I got a Wii U today.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9