Conversation Between Ryna and Arika

10 Visitor Messages

1. お疲れ様でした、 I PMed you.
  2. After looking into it, I believe Kapersky is detecting it as a false-positive. You probably just need to add the URL to your "allowed" list under Kapersky.
  3. I reviewed the source code and logs for the site. I didn't detect any problems. Try using a different browser. Also, the exact error message that Kapersky is giving you would be helpful.
  4. I tried it to three other theme and it is still the same, can't send PM.
    Is there any other thing I should try?
  5. Try switching themes and let me know if you get the same warning.
  6. Hey Ryna, it is just recently that I seem to can't send private message Whenever I try to send a new one or when I try to reply. it will disable the message box, so I can't type.

I notice that my kespersky will denied the access from PSOW and says that it is Malicious URL. I couldn't enable/allow it either. Do you know what could be the reason?
    -it only happen when I open the PM send/reply page.
    -it only disable the message box.
    -it only happen recently.
    -couldn't change the setting for it, because i already allow everything from firefox and whitelist PSOW. Only way is to disable the program when I want to PM.
  7. Yes, the Sega Ages remakes contain a lot of avatar material.
  8. The Phantasy Star 2 pictures are from the Sega Ages remake. You can expect to see additional pictures as I play through the game.

>> so you crop it from game??
  9. On the group member list, it alway show name+ display picture in different arrangment.
    I wonder what does it sort by? It will alway show my display picture first everytime when I check group message right? and then what about the different name each time after me ?
    Is that sort by the recent people who visit the group message?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10