Conversation Between Crystal_Shard and mommy_cornelia

15 Visitor Messages

1. alright :3
  2. Will do when I reach home. :3
  3. hi there :3

I think you should update the CBT post that we are gonna be on ship 2, whit BIG letterz x3
  4. Looks like our numbers are slowly growing :3
  5. Yep :3
  6. Hmm... thats true... well, lets wait then? x3
  7. Even in the PC version it doesn't until you select a ship. I imagine it'll be the same here.
  8. Hmm... the thing is that it never asks for the SEGA ID... D:
  9. Done... and not done yet. :3

We probably won't know till after the Beta starts really, but I imagine it should be linked upon logging in with our ID, or at least part of the process when you first log in.
  10. Yeah, i get the same error xD

Alrighty... well, how about you make the thread and also ask how to link the IDs? that would be great :P
  11. I think the servers just aren't ready yet. :3 And no I don't know how to link mine yet. :3
  12. That's strange. I'm getting a 640 error when trying to log in. Something about needing to version up my client or something.
  13. Hahah, well, go ahead then :3

and btw, i tried to enter the ship 2 but i get kicked.

do you know how to link a PSN ID with the Sega ID? :O
  14. And here I was typing up a thread about gathering the testers. :3 Ship 2 is good for me. What Block? I saw that the ships were online, but I though the actual beta test times were starting later?
  15. Hi there!

Well, I already know you are in the PSVita CBT, so i was wondering if you wanted to play at the same ship :3

Im in the game already (hoping to create my character already) and there are 2 ships (1 and 2)... so... Ship 2? :P
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15