Conversation Between DoctorQuark and Seth Astra

168 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Yo, Doc!
  2. Hey, Doc, wanna check out the new chat box I got us recently?
  3. This post has all you need know about PSO2: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...49&postcount=1
  4. If you are on, come to the chat!
  5. *Hits Doc with the stick of teleportation to teh chat bawks*
  6. Minecraft question for when you return: Is there any item that can be used to emit light ONLY when powered by a redstone current?
  7. Yo, doc, if you are actually online now, get to the chat.
  8. Doooooctoooooor.......
  9. Yo, Dox, liek, if u r herez, comez to, liek, teh chat bawkxs.
  10. After you turned into an apple, I ate you, and threw the rest in the incenerator.
  11. Sorry, Xat kicked me but didn't tell me.
  12. Yo, Doc, you be on and off, with the "off" primarily being right before I start being "on".
  13. Well, in a week or so I should run into you. Thing is, I still got school. (It sucks, I know). I should be done within a week, though. I should be on WAY more then. Either way, I've missed you, dude.
  14. Alright, listen up, you.

I've been attempting for the last fifteen days to try and catch up with you. O wO;

Since then, I've learned the ability to fire missiles with my mind and have tamed a wild dragon, neither of which are particularly important nor impressive.

You must find a way to contact me that doesn't require me to check in every five minutes. O wO

- Doctor
  15. Darn it, I've missed you twice in 24 hours. Oh well, I'll have my revenge. *Evil laugh*
  16. Psst, doc.
  17. *A light spelling the word "Doc" shines in the sky*

*Appears behind Doc, and points at the light* IT'S THE DOCTOR SIGNAL!!! AND IT'S COMING FROM THE CHAT!!! GO WEST, YOUNG MAN!!!

Side note: Chat box is to the east.
  18. Exactly. Plus, I consider Arc a close friend, so no killing her. Before you get any ideas, it's nothing like you and Ghoul are.*sly smile* BTW, when you next have time, you NEED to post in PSWV.
  19. I was going to suggest ARC, since she dies a lot anyways, but I know it's not in your policy to assault a woman (usually).
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 168
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast