Conversation Between DoctorQuark and NeonaPulsar

32 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. For a Doctor, you sure do like to play dead a lot. (refering to your adsence from PSOW)
  2. You two have to tell me how it goes when you play that.
  3. Ah... so before 9. got it.
  4. I usually get off around midnight here (Eastern Standard Time). I 'unno when you get off, I'd assume by the time midnight rolls around for me, it's 9 o'clock for you.
  5. Ah... my fault then. XD I'll try to remember to show earllyer. What times do you usually leave?
  6. You never see me anymore because you get on really late. D: And some of the RPs I do try to post in, but others aren't quite so easy to get around to. I'll start posting more; you'll see. I'm just sad that I never get to see you anymore. o 3o
  7. Doc... why do i never see you anymore? Or, why don't RP anymore...
  8. Hiya Doc... why are you not with us on the Chat? Or even posting in our RP ?
  9. >w< Well, I've got this covered, don't sweat it. It should be ready by the time you come back, yeah.
  10. LOL... so much for me going to bed after i left. Guess i really wanted to see what happend to the marshal. Ah-well. In the morning then. Night Doc.
  11. Woot. Next post and you hit 800 !
  12. Don't remember, exactly. It could have been a multitude of things, but more than likely, it's probably just because it's a Monday and a school night. :3
  13. Why is that Doc? Something happen to Seth?
  14. Orly? Pretty crazy. :3 Kid needs to slow down.

And yeah, I couldn't help but notice some of the awesome things you find or make. You have one of the more interesting picture collections on the entire site. :3
  15. I see you like to look around my albums. Find any good one?

Feel free to post on ANY you like or had a thought to.

~~~

And if your so inclined, the record for most notifications is 50. HUcast posted in my albums like crazy.
  16. Are you leaving the chat for the night?
  17. I will indeed try. The only problem, i have to do it int he middle of an RP. I had a plan to start my own, but with the RP 'clog' we already have, it would not really be a good idea.
  18. You have one more post before a thousand. As Seth would say, it had better be an epic post. :3
  19. Hiya Doc. We are all on the Chat, if you want to jump in.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 32
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast