Conversation Between Volcompat321 and BIG OLAF

49 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Oh, you still work there. Heh, I still remember when I was put there by my mom a few years ago. Good times...but not really.
  2. I work at Circles of Care. Mental health facility!
  3. Ok, that would be swell.

Also, where do you work? I might be interested. Never know.
  4. Not bad... I know of a few places hiring.. The pace I work is..
    But Idk if you want to work there.

There's a few medical places that I know of too... I'll look up my emails and tell ya on here.
  5. I've been all right. Going to try and find some work down in the Melbourne/Palm Bay area so I can try and move back down there soon.
  6. Thanks man, it was decent... had to work a lot, but it;s okay!

How've you been?
  7. Happy Birthday, Pat. Hope it was/is a good one!

8. Osceola! Wow that's pretty far for us to get all the rain.
    Good though, the tornado didn't reach us.
    I love sleeping during the rain, it's so relaxing.

Hopefully it wont be toooo bad tomorrow, I have to work around 6.
  9. According to the news, the tornado was all the way in Osceola county. The rain was coming down like an ocean for 90% of the day, though. It's supposed to be like that again for the next couple of days.
  10. Hey man, were you effected by the tornado(es) that hit today?
    I slept right through it! Haha.

I still don't even know exactly what happened, I just got a few texts from people saying there was a warning.
    Did one even drop down?
  11. Wow, then I'll definitely have to go to Pizza Gallery sometime.
    Maybe next week!

You wouldn't have to worry about being bad at bowling, cause I suck. I barely break 100, for total of like 4 games. Hahahaha.
    Yea, I'm that bad!

Karoke night is pretty cool. A girl that comes with us (co-worker) sings pretty well, so it's nice to see her sing, and then we get to laugh at the drunk guys and chicks that sing all crazy!
    And every once in a while we get a weird looking guy that sounds great.

I sometimes go to El Chico's on Wednesday nights for their Karoke.
    There's not as much people there, but it's nice cause like all 5 singers are old friends of mine.
    Plus we drink for really cheap!
    ($1.50 drafts, and $2 martini's! hahaha)

But you're only 20. :/
    When you turn 21, I'll buy ya a drink, if you do drink.
  12. Pizza Gallery is amazing, first off. Their food is really exotic (like, super-gourmet pizzas, salads, etc.). I definitely recommend going sometime. It is a little pricey, of course.

Anywho, I used to have my own bowling ball, bowling shoes, and everything. I was pretty hardcore. Like, in leagues and all that jazz when I was 16 or so. But, I haven't bowled since then. I'd probably suck. But, the Karaoke Night sounds kind of fun.
  13. Oh, and don't worry, you don't have to sing or anything.
    Cause I definitely don't! Haha.
    I just go cause it's all good and fun.

And we go bowling before 10, (around 9, cause it's $5 for all you can bowl!)
    We stay there til about 10:10 or so, then head over to Applebees.
  14. Oh nice!
    I need to get another job, cause the one I'm at slows down when kids go back to school.

So I'll be getting less and less hours.
    I've been applying everywhere, so hopefully someone calls me back.

My birthday is coming up soon, still unsure about what I'm gonna do for it.
    I've been saving money so I can do something fun, but I don't think that will happen.
    My birthday is August 31, so I still have plenty of time to think of what's going on.

I've never eaten at Pizza Gallery, is it good?
    Been wanting to try new places too, but haven't yet.

You should come out to Karoke night with me and some friends one time, at Applebees on Eau Gallie and Wickham.
    Karoke night is every Thursday starting at 10!
  15. I've been all right. Just sitting around until DRS gives me a call sometime mid-August. I'm pretty sure I'm getting that job, seeing as I already got my timecard sheets from the employment agency, haha.

Oh, and thanks for the birthday wishes. It was all right. Didn't do anything, but my mom owes me a birthday dinner at Pizza Gallery up in Viera.
  16. Hey, happy late birthday man!
    Guess I didn't get on the day of your birthday, or else I would have said it then!

Anyway, how have you been?
  17. Yea, and the awesome thing is, you're the third person that lives close!
    You're the closest though. There's another guy that lives in the Sanford/Orlando area.
  18. Yeah, it is pretty cool, and extremely coincidental that I would just so happen to find someone on PSOW that lives about 15-20 minutes away from me.It's basically a one-in-a-million shot.
  19. Ah, it's all good.
    It's just nice to talk to someone that lives so close.
    I still think it's pretty cool that over the internet, there are a few people that live in Brevard!
  20. No one else to talk to? There's got to be someone, haha. No, it's just that I'm always busy with work, and when I get home during the weekdays, I'm usually too tired for any kind of internet business. I'll try, though.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 49
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast