Conversation Between Banana_Ann and Gen2000

9 Visitor Messages

1. A month? I think its more like half a year lol - anyway, yeah I just talked to SOMD a couple of days ago and he said that he'll be checkin it out with his roommate's Wii. I would too, but I don't have a Wii myself. Hop on Windows messenger and I'll hook you up :P
  2. Ban! You been off PS3 for almost a month. Anyways what's your take on on the upcoming Monster Hunter Tri? SOMD got me interested in some time ago but I don't know how to get in touch with him since he hasn't been on PSU. If you talk to him still and he's still interested in the game we need to get in touch.
  3. Actually, I sorta have a ps3...its not exactly mine, but I have access to it, but since it isn't MINE, I kinda pretend like its not there and don't buy any games for it. Maybe after I graduate this December, I'll probably start getting some games for it. As far as I know, SOMD doesn't have one, and I know HK doesn't have one. I'll see about getting around to setting up a PSN ID though just to reserve a name :P I'll get back to you on that. (I got blazblue on 360 ><)
  4. Yo Ban, posting from PS3 browser. I got that instead of 360, about to get into that BlazBlue. Do you, SOMD, or Wassup/HK have that system? If so hit me on PSN, "Gen2K_".
  5. OMG BAN
  6. OMG GEN2000
  7. Ban, where is SOMD? Did you guys steal him over to the JPN server too? I'm bored nowadays.
  8. O'Doyle rules
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9