Conversation Between BruteFOrce and psofan219

242 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast
  1. Heh, alright. I probably won't be on BB for the next couple of days anyways, but do you think you'll be on during the weekend?
  2. Lol.... If I'm not available to buy those HP Mats soon, Then Just sell them to other people. I mean my Characters are all maxed on them anyways haha. Just wanted more for the sake of having more. :P
  3. Since you've seemed to have Private Messaging disabled, we need to meet so you can buy your HP Materials. I'm running out of room quickly on my storage character because I have 178 in grinders (trying to sell) and 53 HP Materials (I swear I had more). So uhh... We really need to try and arrange a meeting so you can buy those HP Materials (and possibly some grinders )
  4. It was probably put like that to discourage going solo so there'd be competition for the uber drops. I mean if you could do this solo, just imagine how many people would be running MA games by themselves XD Or mass-killing quests for that matter.
  5. I don't know if I want to play during the event lol. o.o; There's a 3x Drop Rate, but the monsters on Ult Are Insanely Fast and Strong. Ico Is barely surviving on Ult Forest, and She's 155. >_>
  6. Well if you're not going to be on anymore, what's the point of having your Guild Card? Anyways, I can't wait until tomorrow My second event on BB, though I'll be off to quite a rocky start, since the laptop I'm forced to play on tends to want to give me crap and I need to be connected to WiFi in order to play, since my ISP is ran by a bunch of greedy retards >.>
  7. Why would you not keep my GC? >_> And I actually am going to play through the Event. Need to find a couple P Wands. So I'm strictly RAct Right now. ;-; That's IF There are the 2x Drops.
  8. Well, we all have our reasons. Thing is now, I'm not sure if I should keep your GC or not.
  9. Because PSO Monopolized too much of my time, and was too highly prioritized. And I felt like a hermit ;-; lol So.... Few reasons, but good enough reasons for me to quit. I needed an excuse to relinquish BB anyways. ;/
  10. D: How come? PSO just getting to be too boring for you or something?
  11. Ah, the Christmas Event is going to start on the tenth I think, so you shouldn't be TOO Late And I haven't actually. I sort of semi-quit. Sold just about everything, ubers, and excals etc are all sold and gone. I just have a few RA Equips for Ico, and my Ract for if and when I come back. Oh, and some other Merges and stuff on my Newm on my other acc. So I MIGHT Come back to hunt some stuff on Ico during the event for 2x Drops, (If they come back), but other than that I won't be on. ;/
  12. I take it you haven't been on BB for a while then? Neither have I, since my laptop is being repaired and I'm currently on a temp replacement until it's done. I wish I could swap the two of them, because I like the one I'm one more, and it'd be better for me when I start college and all that, but that wasn't the case. On top of that I'm not sure when I'll be getting my other laptop back so I may be getting a late start on the Christmas event. Hopefully I'll have it before it starts though, but we'll see how things go. Have you been up to much on BB lately?
  13. Ahem, Where have I been? lol
  14. No one'll probably be able to get on until Friday. That's what's going around the site at least...

I'm gonna blow up my house before Thursday even starts! I need my BB! It's the only thing that's keeping me... uh... not bored. Tried to play GCPSO earlier, but it just makes me think more about BB! I even try to search up people's Guild Cards!
  15. Were you able to get on yet?
  16. Auww :/ Yah I'm just raising my low lvl forces lvl higher. I'm going to get her on Ult Ruins soon. Just gotta beat Ult Vol Opt :P

She's only Level 95 But meh :P
  17. I would play GCPSO, but I'm a LV10, and don't feel like starting over only to go through corruption again...
  18. Probaly :P

Well I'll just have to make up for lost time once I get back online :P

Time to go kick some ass on GCPSO haha.
  19. I just read on these things. Doesn't make you a noob for not reading last I checked, just means you didn't read it Oddly though, I was still playing when the scheduled downtime came. I probably shouldn't've quit...
  20. Oh, -.-;

I'm such a n00b sometimes :P
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 220 of 242
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast