Conversation Between psofan219 and Rei-San

11 Visitor Messages

1. Okay. Try sending a PM to me instead of leaving a visitor message. Since I updated my email address my account is tied to my hotmail address, it should inform me when I get a private message. That should be a little easier.
  2. I didn't see your replies either. Well im on all day tomorrow.
  3. I currently have a challenge posted and waiting. I'm taking a shot and saying that you'll be logging on rather shortly here since it's been almost three hours since you last logged on.

Sorry for the delays - the forum skin I was using never even alerted me that I had a visitor message, otherwise we could've battled much sooner.
  4. For some reason I wasn't alerted to your message...
  5. Nope. Did you? I'm on all day today.
  6. Please don't tell me I just missed you o.o
  7. We can do the trade right now if you're available.
  8. It's not working? Heh, mine crashed twice earlier this morning. Anyways, if you do get on.... Well, I better send the next piece of info via PM... It contains certain information that can not be discussed publicly, heh....
  9. Tonight, yeah we'll see. If my BB is working. That's why I couldn't get to you. And thanks.
  10. Oh and.... Happy Birthday!
  11. Hey, are you gonna hop on BB tonight? We can catch each other finally after like... Multiple failed attempts to do so already, haha!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11