Conversation Between Ame and Luneslash

170 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. well the other reason why i am never on it much is because of the annoying disconnects even when i am using my psn version of the game and even when i am using original firmware and nothing modded so i am not sure why it disconnects me,but it=uber butt-hurt.
  2. I am trying psp2 again only because I don't have many people to interact with.and I only get to meet my very few friends on Sundays during pokemon league
  3. i am hardly online on psp2 since i play psp2i and i am busy with school mostly,but the only thing i can say about the psp2 server is that it is a mess with all the hax0rs who cheat online and claim they made the codes when all they did was just copy and paste.yus my dad can cook.:3
  4. I managed to get online with an old psp2 save data that I backed up. buy I lost all my partner cards,not that I ever saw those people ever again after I aided them with goods. sigh..... I only did make two friends out of playing that game and you are one of them.
  5. but to be honest. I didn't take your dad to be the type that cooks. xD
  6. you make it sound like your scolding me. I ment no harm. but that burger did look delicious. although I hear Texas has this 14 pound steak and other big meals.if you can manage to eat it all then you don't pay for the bill.I will have to try it some day.
  7. my dad feeds me home made dinners like steak/mashed potato/corn and other real food and not fast food because it got high saturated fat and other thingys.most of the time it is a four course meal breakfast/lunch and dinner.
  8. no,I think I just started. its not that I just makes her hungry.simply put,it is basic teenage eating habits.
  9. what also brings down the house,is simply imported games.instead of them taking their time on making such a dumb idea into a reality,then why don't they just focus on making great games instead.it won't serve them any good,it will only hurt them double.say for example,if the game is bad or terrible.
  10. Nintendo already did something similar. but I won't go into details since it is not something that I have full proof of. but regardless. I think that we will end up using something similar to Gamamemory in order to play video games,or access consoles,let alone titles.if only that was the case,our privacy will be under surveillance similar to how our phone are being tracked without our being aware.
  11. ehhh...if sony going to be like that then i will just stay with my nintendo 3ds.
  12. check this out. it seems that my guess for the future is not that far off as a result,check out the link
  13. good morning Ame. I woke up with a stiff and aching neck,I can't turn my neck. I hate days when this happens.
  14. I found Friday the 13 box set on sale.I could not help it,I bought it and watched it all and then returned it. xD
  15. happy new years Ame.
  16. today does not seem very cheerful for me. but you go ahead and enjoy.
  17. happy newyears eve. and what not.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 170
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast