Conversation Between Rashiid and Ryno

18 Visitor Messages

1. Happy Birthday Candace. :P
  2. That's more I like it!
  3. fine
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rashid Mahdi!! hahaha! :P
  4. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no one is supposed to kno- oh it's listed. Thanks is it the 22nd wherever you're at?
  5. Happy Birthday Kandii
  6. Oh I'm well aware it's inferior graphics-wise. Did PSU get an update that changes the gameplay like PSP2's? I like this PP system better, along with dodging, perfect guarding, and other stuff.

Content and graphics wise: PSU
    Gameplay: PSP2

That's my stand, unless PSU was updated to play like PSP2. Now I DO wish Forces were good in PSP2 - they were buffed back up in PSP2: Infinity, but that's JP onry so far.

But like I said, I play my PSP often along with games like Tactics Ogre, Valkyria Chronicles II, and Dissidia.
  7. Graphics does matter. When I saw someone did a lobby action in PSP it looked flat. Lol. I need real. Better definition. I hink majority a bunch of screens shots look flat and not well with better graphics. Since it's hand held. Even 360 screen shots are way better than PSP.
  8. PSP screen doesn't bug me at all. As long as I have online access I can play online at all times >_____________> I actually play alone most of the time though since I still have more personal stuff to get done.
  9. Except. Better graphics. And bigger screen. And play online at all times.
  10. They even took some of our SUVs! xD
  11. That update is all stages from PSP2 |:
    You shouldn't have to grab content from a handheld game!
  12. but... this update here is way better.
    http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/update3rd/
  13. I actually still have it xD But I simply have too much stuff going on. I'm mainly stuck with portable gaming since I'm on campus 90% of the time. YOU SIR NEED TO GET PSP2
  14. now that, that 3rd update is comming on JP servers... thinking of playing PSU again?? haha!
  15. LOL holy crap, I remember those good ol' days. Couldn't say a damn thing without slashing the hell out of phrases. Only pictures I still have are the ones when I finally got Zonde to 31 with my shiny new Kazarod. Back when having an S rank was simply god-mode, let alone 11*s o.o
  16. haha! hater taters!
    stop your cursing!! LoL
  17. I left in like...2007? lol
    I love my PSP. Don't be hatin'!
  18. PSU all retired??

boooo!

PSP boring... hand held sux ballz! the graphics. everything. the only thing they have is updated stuff. thats it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18