Conversation Between Xelor and Mamimi-San

30 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. ahh i have nooo idea lol
  2. You didn't reply back on my board. So sorry .

What do you mean you won't get Infinity? *looking at previous board comments*

Oh and have you heard of God Eater? You need to get the expansion, God Eater Burst. It doesn't have online but I can guarantee you will have fun. You can download the JP demo on pspdemocenter.com if you want to try it out.
  3. Hi whats new so lets go wait 30 sec rule waaaaaaiiiiitttt
  4. GAME COMES OUUUUUUT today. Woo.
  5. I can't get on skype often. My PSP's mic is malfunctioning and it's rare for me to snatch the laptop that I have to share. >_>
  6. the pic is soo me lol yep it is >.< get in skype man
  7. nope ur turn lol i waited lol well yes its me >.<
  8. I thought it was your turn to respond back. O_o

And is that you in the pic?
  9. why dont u respond to me anymore D: and hi thar
  10. Don't worry I'm not a 12 year old looking for a girl-friend. The demo is pretty ridiculous when it comes to searching for random rooms. SEGA has been banning lately and will ban more in the full version so don't worry about it.

You're probably 3-4 hours behind me. So in your time, do you want to play around 8 or 9 PM?
  11. im getting PSP2i lol and english ver im in cali placerville i dont wanna do the math u better not be a gf wanter
  12. When lol. We need tell each other our time zones so we won't get confused. My time zone is US EST and here the time is now 7:05 with this post. You?
  13. lets meet
  14. Same. Got a FOmar and a HUcast at level 15 with decent equips. My license name is Xelor. Not sure when we can meet up though.
  15. hey i got the english demo wanna play ? im already lv 15 though sooo lol
  16. ok ok not in ver 1.01 >.>
  17. I'm not dissing the beasts. Just saying in the JP demo, I missed a lot with the Beast Hunter. I then used the Beast Braver and it was a bit more fun. Better ATA while sacrificing ATP a bit while being able to use techs and guns a bit better.
  18. ok
    hey beast arent that bad and i hardly miss with a hunter maan lol btw im a dude cause i loved the char mamimi from fooly cooly my names are usually that. ice ice baby ~ thats right
  19. Accepted your skype request just so you know.

The only thing that discourages me from using the beasts is because of the low ATA but I guess I could try to cover that using the Ranger class abilities to raise ATA a bit. Man I'm going to love class customization.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 30
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast