Conversation Between Totori and Mutsumi_Sanada

182 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. You'll know you are extremely close to the end, once you known the truth about Alvin. But yeah it's rather short. Post game dungeon, you can do immediately after you clear the game. Just head to (Forgot location names) that giant war took place, and you met the otherworldly peeps. A portal should be there.

Also if you can, Xillia 2 is worth it's money, better everything really!
  2. Really? I'm already in the 60's and over 80 hours.

Post game dungeon? That's only after I cleared the the game at least once right? Might get xillia 2 if I'm able to today. Yeh. I've been using experience boosters but I didn't start that till chapter 2 & 3.
  3. Oh no, it's pretty short like about maybe 40 hours. I did about 22 on each run.

No reason to worry about reaching level 99, it's better you do that once you finish the game, and get exp x 10 in the grade shop. Also there is a post game dungeon that'll give lovely exp. Late late game, you can buy some exp food from Leia's dad also~
  4. There's only 4 chapters in xillia right? Ugh, I'm gonna have to do a LOT of grinding then if I want to get to level 99.
  5. Ok. I have all the characters now and in xian du. I think my levels might not be high enough though.
  6. Lol. She is really adorable.so far I like her the best. I have everyone except Leia. I have no idea what she even looks like. I really wanted tales of graces f and hopefully tales of zestria when it comes out.
  7. Hype status! Elize is the cutest Tales girl
  8. I got tales of xillia today.
  9. Oh. I thought you were on around this time. I'm sorry.
  10. Late, but maybe someday~
  11. You wanna play something together?
  12. Mm, just playing Akiba's Trip~
  13. Hi sweetie. Are you up to playing some games?
  14. Oh. I haven't seen you on it and you have a few good games that I also have. Too bad you only have ninja gaiden sigma 2 and not 3 razors edge though.

I'm playing neptunia victory but I might put it down for today.
  15. Oh yeah, I still play my PS3 also~
  16. You don't play your PS3 anymore?
  17. Guess you're up at the late hours
  18. I'll be on again in about 8 hours. Add if you have the time
  19. Hehe, that makes it better~
  20. I saw some of the ones on your trophy list. You have a lot of games I like and have.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 182
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast