Conversation Between Limbo_lag and Dycize

31 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Yeah, the bosses are pretty ridiculous (and that friggin' dragon spawns SO MUCH).
    Also I decided to go HUTE / TEHU recently. Boy is that amazing. Only TE51 (HU73 yay) but stuff like zondeel + wand smacking is amazing.
  2. Not bad, finally have a reason to play TE/FO classes again lol. Ult quests still seem too much trouble for the reward tho. Way too much HP D:
  3. Too bad All Guard is main class only =x As is Guard Advance.
    I'm just gonna spend my points in Massive Hunter for 70 > 75 on HU.
    Ignite Parrying is also a nifty PA, that I wish didn't have such a massive difference between "no attack parried" and "at least one attack parried". At least it's better than Chase Arrow where I simply have no idea how that thing works! Still, I'm having fun.
    How's this update for you?
  4. Lol yeah :/ XH is pretty tough, even with an MPA lol. On the bright side though, tank classes got a hell of a boost, especially with omni guard.
  5. Oh doing alright, still playing PSO2 (mostly since ep3 made everything better). Still have work too.
    Right now I'm kinda disappointed that we got XH difficulty!... For some EQs. Dang it, we're suppsosed to reach mevm 75 how! And the new SP CO requires 3 class XCs to get 1SP!...
  6. Oh hi lol. Yeah, been really busy with uni/IRL stuffs D: How about you?
  7. =O
    Deaden! It's been so long since I last saw you! How's suff going?
  8. Lol dropped again I think this time the servers are down :/
  9. That would be the Duman invasion =p To think pretty much all of the items in my storage are there for my future (make it happen SEGA!) Duman. Yes, it includes character voices, accessories, and all my rares that I don't have in more than 1 example. And various pieces of gear. With the addition of Fighter, Gunner and Techter, I'll have to make room for 5 new weapon types.

I am going to have so much fun!

I didn't play much of PSP2i so I don't know about the weapons and PAs, but I hope for some sweet things (like that dempsey roll, or the fire knuckle projectile... or just the fact that knuckle gear speeds up attacks).
  10. Hm, yeah. The normal attack looks to be the same as "unarmed", although I recognise a few of the PAs from PSP2, which is awesome. I also see they put in the Kronos Keis double saber, or at least, something which looks an awful lot like it

Now to wait till Dumans get released :/ Would be great if they offered all players an extra character slot with that.
  11. "Just" a shoulder bash.
    It's like saying that one wired lance PA is just a flying kick.
    Well it's still a shoulder bash but PSO2 manages to make every move pretty cool, so I don't find it too meh. If anything, it's the knuckles that disappointed me in the video, not enough of them =x
  12. Looked like the "release" attack from Royal Guard style (DMC). But you're probably right, its likely just a shoulder bash :/
  13. Just Guard? It seemed like a shoulder bash that left quite the impact (it was also there with the spinning move near the end... I don't remember).
  14. Pretty awesome the implemented that feature. IIRC you couldn't even jump in the first...

And about the ripple effect attack....looks like a "just guard" somehow....hmm....
  15. There are only so many ways to shoot a gun =p But it just looks so cool, and the ripple effect on some attacks...

The platforming parts are hidden areas (one in every map, except the starting cities, the city not tied to any race has THREE), they feel like adventuring dungeons, with mobs, traps and even puzzles sometimes! And then there's the map completion, which often require to get on top of mountains and things like that... There's even those in the pvp areas, I tried to do one with another player once, sadly it was the day where a bunch of players from another server wanted to ruin everyone else's day by camping a part of the map...
  16. O_o platforming? That is definitely a different take from the first.

Lol and regarding the gunner, if you've noticed, they pretty much copied one of Dante's spinning gun attacks XD Not that I'm complaining!
  17. Well I didn't actually play the 1st, or even expected to play the 2nd. My brother bought the game, and thought it seemed interesting so I played a bit on his account and... Ended up buying the game to get my own account. The game feels pretty dynamic and the platforming! Yesssss platforming. So yeah, the game really surprised me.

Sword + mechguns eh? Sadly you'll have to wait October to play Darker May Cry. I'm planning on going Hunter with Fighter, but I'll see that once the new skill trees appear.
  18. GW2 eh, that would explain why I haven't seen you on lately :P How does it compare to the first?

And yus, I really want to try out gunner with hunter...ever played Devil May Cry by any chance? XD
  19. Heh, all of them!
    Well, Techter will have to wait though, these days Guild Wars 2 kind of sucked me in and I barely connect to the game just to get FUN points and am still Force 19.
    Though I will probably do Fighter first, I wonder what skills it has that would complement my current Hunter skill setup... Though I'll probably try Gunner a bit too, because mechguns look so awesome.
  20. Seems to be no particular genre, anything goes, really.

On an unrelated note, what subclass will you be playing?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 31
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast