Conversation Between Omi and Vintasticvin

12 Visitor Messages

1. Omiiiiiii!
  2. I got everything in working order thanks for the help.
  3. Ah no worries its no big deal and yes the person drew it from a screenshot I provided.
  4. Nice, I didn't recognize her in that outfit initially and with longer hair .
    Did that person draw it from a PSO2 screenshot of your character? (Please forgive my ignorance in this subject matter )
    Looks good, and I like the lollipop addition also.
  5. Its my pso2 character
  6. Wow I like the picture, what is it of though?
  7. Just a heads up if I happen to come and seem screwy its probably some guy who "borrowing" my robot angel account to harass a friend of mines.
  8. Ps another reason I use LAs alot is because I don't like my character/s to be so stiff and stale, gotta make her/him just as lively and animated and pleasant lol
  9. Yeah I enjoy hanging out with you guys, I am gonna PM you some rather "zesty" encouragement in a few mins. (I don't know if I will be on tonight while you guys are on, depends on how much I play Monster Hunter 4 ).
  10. Likewise Omi and we should meet often last night was pretty fun and looking forward to future meetings.
  11. Was nice to meet up with you yesterday (technically today, I guess) , hope to do it more often soon.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12