Conversation Between Stealthcmc1974 and SakoHaruo

31 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Sako... Sako... SAKO!
    Hi.
  2. Just gotta have a lot of reference pictures and be specific.

(I think I had like over 14 pictures with a ton of written instruction. And yet I don't post pictures regularly. lol)
  3. Rock did that? ..... Interesting. I will have to get in touch with him now.
  4. Truth be told, I wouldn't mind Noa hunting me down. Maybe I should get searching too

And Rock Eastwood did the thumbnail art. I may ask him for an update after the series has progressed significantly (Maybe when I get to Episode 2). He's also currently working on art for my gaming Podcast.
  5. You keep saying things like that and Noa may just have to hunt you down in game. o3o

But thanks for complimenting my character. <3

Btw who did your thumbnail art?
  6. I must say, those were some nice pics you posted in the screenshot thread. One of the best characters on the site!
  7. I'll take that risk!
    I was sort of odd. I played PSO, missed PSU when it was online, touched the PSP stuff, then PSO2.
  8. Oh. Looking for friends, ehh? Not a problem! You're welcome to stand by my side for as long as you want, but know this; I'm a bad influence. You might end corrupted like some of the others. o3o

I've never played the DC PSO btw. My journey begin with PSU and the PSP games. Yes, I missed out on greatness. D:
  9. Sako noticed me!

Meh, I'm was a huge fan of the original PSO. Picked up PSO2 a few months ago. Forums have been helpful so here i am. :3
    Feel free to add me. My Player ID on Ship 2 is Niare Sky.
  10. Greetings, Stealh. Welcome to my kingdom, I hope you like what I've done with the scenery. Anyway, what brings you here? o3o
  11. Hello Sako.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 31 of 31
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12