Conversation Between EspioKaos and Tails_night

6 Visitor Messages

1. looks like I'm a little late lol, plus I really have some trouble editing documents, like I wanna fill in the holes and update tyhe nanoblast section to help make it easy for beast lovers like myself but ugh it just seems to flop lol.
  2. Ah, no worries. It's been going a little slow since I've sort of been lacking in free time lately, but we're getting there.
  3. Turns out i won't be able to help out xD. My family was concerned about my videogaming habits and decided to hold onto it until I get a second job or until I develope a proper social life. So how is the wikia doing?
  4. I hear ya. whenever I do recieve my copy, I'll help otu to the best i can. If some pages look sloppy by tails, then its me and my fault,it'd be my first wiki contribution, and well I'd love to help the growing community.
  5. Thanks for the kind words. We've still got a ways to go before we're done, but we're getting there! (Still trying to figure out drop patterns as well. It turns out they're not as cut-and-dry as we originally thought.)
  6. I'l make the assumption your a beast fan? But anyway I love the work your putting in at the psp2 pedia.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6