Conversation Between pso_crash and SirTopps

32 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. aw thanks crash. its so good to come back .
  2. Hey there Topps! I just wanted to say hi. We missed you. Welcome back bud!
  3. crash youre fine. i dont think you did anything wrong. its all good. yeah i dont know whats up with java
  4. Hiya sir topps. hows it going today. I hope I wasn't too obnoxious last night haha. what's up with Java's message? kinda weird.
  5. thank you very much crash
  6. happy birthday topps
  7. wanna join us topps?
  8. no dude. we are looking for like 2000 members.
  9. is your group full topps?
  10. yeah ill have to get back to you too with my friend codes. we might have to set something up. i dont play as much as i used to.
  11. Yea sure, I'd love to swap FCs. My AC:CF is 0174-0124-6715 Name: Crash, Town: Candyvil. Me and my GF share the town. We have Wiispeak too, which is nice. I'll have to get back to you with my Mario Kart FC. I don't play it as much right now because I'm preoccupied with other games. ttyl
  12. if you swop friend codes with don i want to play with you too. i have AC and kart. love to do something with you. and i have brawl too.
  13. lol well i didnt draw it. i just posted it. it seemed elfish and psoish
  14. jan 1. you and some other folks will get promoted .
  15. That's sounds great! count me in
  16. its simple. just be as cool and as helpful as you are now. and youre in. youre already helping out. maybe in the future ill ask more of you people. but then you will also be more important. so its worth it right? but yeah now its just for fun. and if at any time you think its too much. just say no thanks.
  17. ooo, maybe I would like to be an admiral. I won't have too many more responsibilities, will I? I like to be as involved as I can because it's fun, and I don't want it to become a chore.
  18. crash how would you like to be bumped up to admiral ?
  19. well be sure to add me when you do get this. my FOnewm should be leveled up a bit by then.
  20. of course i am. i just need to wait til xmas thats all.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 32
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast