Conversation Between Ghoul and DoctorQuark

37 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Dooooc! Why you change your MC pw?? D:
  2. Says the guy who was gone for like 3 months.
  3. You didn't show up. D:
  4. You know, I've tried. o .e If it's not getting on Steam a mere ten minutes after you logged off then it's you almost never being on here. So I guess you could say I'm unlucky.

I tried sending you a message on Steam. Didn't you ever get it? o .o
  5. You haven't talked to me in forever.
    Like a month.
  6. DOC COME BACK. T-T
  7. Hehe. :3 Damn right I do. ;3
  8. Sheesh, you sure know how to make a guy feel special. >w<
  9. OMG.
    OH MY GOD.
    OMG OMG OMG.
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAY! DDDDDD
    SERIOUSLY! :3
  10. GET ON CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. ;D Vis's chat, preferably. :P
  11. GET BACK ON THE CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. >:O
    :P
  12. Yeah... heh. I really like it too. I might take a while to post replies, because I'm a bit writer blocked at the moment, due to the whole.. Cousin thing, but you know.
    I posted, so..
  13. Alrighty then. Oh, and I thought it was worth mentioning that everybody really seems to like the direction your RP is taking. :3
  14. I would get on, but like I said: I'm not exactly in the best mood. BLB and Suka aren't the best to be around when you're upset.
    Well, mostly Suka, no offense to her. She can get kind of irritating. BLB I don't know all that well.
  15. Aw. D:

Well, it's not just Yoshi. There's me, and Suka, and BLB... And I'm certain Seth and Neona are going to show up at some point. But of course, it's your call. Don't let me change that. :3
  16. Well, I'd already stated I was in a shitty mood, and I made a joke- I think HU got that it was a joke- so I don't know if I should even really get on.
    Besides, I'm not in the best mood anyway....
  17. Ah, I see. :3 Yeah, when he gets on, he tends to stick around until Neona shows up, so... Maybe just get on and ignore him? 'Cuz he'll be on for a while. :|
  18. I made a joke about how my cousin had him beat- because my cousin is in the hospital, after having chemical poisoning- when he said that he was awesome for surviving 75 maze things of Hell on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Then he went all bitch mode on me, so I bitched back.
  19. Orly? What happened? :3
  20. Ugh, ew. I can't handle that kid right now.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 37
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast