Conversation Between Fox2Tails and Enforcer MKV

99 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Why on Earth did you reduce the quality of your fic[lets?] by putting that tasteless chapter in?
  2. *sigh* And what if I want to game with you on 360 [since I play on that FAR more than I do on PC]
  3. I try to keep my Computer and Xbox friends separated...long story.
  4. En, what's your GT?
  5. En, what's your GT?
  6. Ah, right, right.

One moment.
  7. I thought you were gonna help me cheer up?
  8. Not much. Kinda bored.
  9. What's up?
  10. o/

5char
  11. Hiya En
  12. Hey, what's up?
  13. *Sigh* Okay, I can't stay long, but first off, let's switch over to private messages. I don't want anyone who visits my page to be dissuaded, plus I'd rather keep your personal business just that - personal.

As I said though, I have to go soon; I'm waiting for my class to start and we're having a test today. Just type up what you want to get out, and I'll do my best to at least be something you can lean on until you feel better. Okay?
  14. He says he's fed up with the drama, but I'm going through some major depression right now, I don't have control of my emotions. Noone wants to listen to me, they'd rather push me away than want to help, and to be honest it's making things worse...
  15. Dude, what happened? :/
  16. No matter how much it hurts me...
  17. My closest friend would rather protect his image than want to be around me
  18. : /..
  19. Everyone else hates me...
  20. Kail, If I actually hated you, I'd say it straight to your face. I'm just not on the site as often.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 99
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast