Conversation Between DoctorShanks and PSchiZ

8 Visitor Messages

1. I felt this odd urge to drop by and say hi!
  2. Ok Im ready (:
  3. ok sounds good im in a free play party atm so gimme one sec Dx
  4. I will be going online within the half hour and I should be around for a little while.
  5. Yes that's exactly what we're going to trade

Lol I'm gonna use the Rouge for my Humarl but I don't usually use handguns for that long. In other words, once I'm done using it I'd be happy to give it to you.
  6. So yeah, I'm going to end up visiting my Moher's place tonight, so I'll have to pack a bag before I leave for work, which will include my laptop and PSZ. Just to clarify, you wanted my M25SE and my Emperor Axeon right? For the Zero Rifle, Dioskuroi, and the Frigiand?

Man I kind of want your Rouge Pulse too . . . but you'll probably be using it and I don't think I own any other wants of yours.
  7. Ok, I hope it works out!
  8. I can probably do the trade sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. I have to work at 9:00pm tonight, so there's a chance I might camp out at my Mother's place tonight, and it might be possible for me to connect tomorrow morning before I leave. Then again, the place I'm supposed to be working at is relatively close to where I live currently, so maybe not. I'll keep you posted.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8