Conversation Between Tianna and silva9

10 Visitor Messages

1. Hi ya t been ages I do hope you get pso2 as I surly will can't wait lols if you do let me know so we can meet up in game some time hope all is well I surly do miss our days on PSU=(
  2. Never thought you of all people would quit PSU must be serious, hope all is going well !
  3. Hay hon just wanted to see hows it going and if you have figured out Japan psu yet? hope all is well message me back some time.
  4. yea looking forward to to tomorrows update at egg thieves and got cut back at work so I plan on being on finally starting to miss psu lol glad to here your doing well
  5. Be thankful right now you are working, we had to let 3 people go here already. Work is not going that great... we have work but not alot going on right now. I am doing fine though, thnx for asking. I hope you are doing well also. Hope to see you soon.
  6. HAy hon hows it going? hope all is well did I ever tell you I hate work! lol I have no time for psu because of it hopefuly that will change soon, well see ya around!
  7. Hay hon just wanting to know if your having problems with "error 60" as it cause me to louse the rest of Thursdays rewards and such, so yes sorry for not coming back I couldn't do so lol. O and today I cant log in now for the same problem error "60" so aggravated at Sagac atm about to quit.
  8. YEA same here was board of STD at one point but then got busy hopefully GBR will keep us busy! Really wish we got something other than 2 weeks pa boost for 80 million kills! most of my pas are high, and I fear it will get boring when all maxed in my opinion for us players who have been around a while!

So whats new with you and the gang?
  9. I hate collage and work lol, I should be back to running like I used to after Tuesday hon !!got 1 final and work after then done with school for the summer. So hopfully ill see you in game soon
  10. Hay how are you today? sorry I haven't been on the last 4 days but very crazy with the Daytona 500 and all this weekend, well should be on after class today so hopefully I will see you then!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10