Conversation Between DoctorShanks and GoblinX_x

44 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. my animal crossing info is .town dusk wood name goblinX_x
    friend code 4468-2304-6671 & pokemon y add me on 3ds.
  2. well if u have time. id like an invite please ty.
  3. i simply would like to play more. but im busy sometimes i mostly work a 12 hour shift .but id like to return and play so ty if u can give me an invite .but like i said its my oppion. i just think i should have been kept in because i always messaged about what i was doing and the fact i miss my friend's. plus alot of people in the group are not playing so its kinda just silly to have such strict rules . its all about having fun with friends . i have a very good point .i think ur taking the ban thing way to serious .live a bit my friend enjoy good friendships.i would like an invite and play pso reviVal how it use to be with out bans and rules .i understand the cheating, rude langauge and be kind to others rule .lets just have fun and bring it back shank's like old time's .
  4. could i have a invite please and ty. id also like to make a request for the rivivial ?.if a person does not play for a bit i think he or she should not get banned .strictly because he or she is away for a bit because of life .it's my oppion but really ur busy and u are still in the revival.so i find it rather unfair .pso 0 is to have fun with friend's not ban people from the group .
  5. sry for not being on alot .i been super busy with collage .i hope you and everyone is well please take care.
  6. I'd just like to remind you that our next revival will be taking place on May 5th which is next Saturday. We'd like you to attend, but if you can't, please let me know as soon as you can and why.

If you're still active and willing to play, please leave a post in the group page as soon as you can. Thanks.
  7. The PSZ-R is back up and running under a new name.

I sent you an invite. I am the new leader.
  8. thank you friend.i hope your day is going well.my day is a lil rain. but it will be just fine for a pso run with some old friends.
  9. At the moment, we are waiting for Windy to regain his leadership status. At that point, you would as Windancer for an invite. I'll leave a message in the group saying you've returned.
  10. i would like an invite back into the group. sry i have been gone.
    i can get on tonight as well .my apologies for my absence.
  11. i been a lil busy i have not had time to get on anymore.working on some life stuff at the moment .well anyways take care ill see u soon .hope ur well
  12. Just thought I'd let you know that I still have your mag in my posession. But I won't be available until next Monday or so.
  13. wow thats insane that wep is crazy
  14. congrats and hope to see u soon. i really hope all of you guys are well.anyways stay safe from ur friend goblinX_x.
  15. between take care i will be gone for a bit from online
  16. like i said take ur time im in no rush .if u can get a mag thats good for hucast that just has straight power and the right nature that would be very wonderful .just i have trouble with mags because im still learning .
  17. I'm still in the process of making that mag. Do you care about what nature or Photon Blast it has? The Yellow mag you gave me has a Healing Nature, which isn't very good in my oponion. Is this OK with you?

Yellow mags turn into Orange Radams, just FYI.
  18. hey hope to see u soon .happy new year.also if u get the chance did u ever make that mag for me if not i understand .take ur time friend.
  19. Done. And thanks
  20. it was ur birthday ? .dude really happy birthday sry im late .
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 44
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast