Conversation Between CloudChaser and Phantom Rain

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. *pokes with a stick*
  2. yay
  3. Hows it been? I hope to be back soon but I'm really close so ill be checking up on every one. I miss everyone so damn much I can't wait to be back in.
  4. your back?
  5. time warner cable and verizon are the only ISP's that are able to connect. unless you mean about the VPN and ping zapper then the only thing i know about those is they get people back on
  6. What are those?
  7. like i said there are ways around it. if you have time warner or verizon you should be able to get on normally. if not a VPN or pingzapper works
  8. Well like I said in the group chat it will be a week or so before I have a laptop and I will be extremely pissed if I am never able to play pso2 again.
  9. well first see if you can log in normally
  10. Is there something I can do to take care of that?
  11. its not a matter of accounts. alot of people cant connect anymore without a VPN or other methods after the DDoS attack
  12. I'm sure I'll be able to, if worst comes to worst I'll make a new account:/
  13. Why wouldn't I be able to?
  14. wait can you even log in still?
  15. WB =]
  16. Long time no see Aria, I'm back
  17. np. see you when you get your new computer =]
  18. Aria, I'm afraid I won't be making it to the team meeting tomorrow, nor will i be on for a while:/ please refer to the group where my situation is explained, sorry:/. Tell Cera I'll get on when I get a new computer.
  19. was going to bring her back in today's RP. as for sol shes not happy her plan failed
  20. I miss aria (Actually Cloud does but still lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 23
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast