Conversation Between CloudChaser and strikerhunter

708 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast
  1. I agree I've haven't had a computer this whole time but ill be getting one here soon
  2. 2 years a while.
  3. It's been awhile.
  4. The one moment I log in to see what are things up to in PSO-W..........I see your name in recent post in RP group.
  5. Where have you been? =_=
  6. What's that look for?
  7. =_=.............
  8. 0_0...
  9. Remember when I said bout commissioning an Artwork of Archer and Carbon?
    Well.........................the product is near finished.

10. Just telling you ahead of time, I won't be on for sometimes because laptop is sent to the shop so I'll be M.I.A for some brief period of time.
  11. You know, now every time I keep looking back at the acronym idfk, the only thing that comes up in my mind now is: Ike! Duck! Flying Kaeju~! now instead of I don't fucking know.

Oh and in any case if you where wandering how my face was when you replied with idfk, I had a wtf face + a wth face + a huh? face + Ruby dah hell Cloud? face +................let's just said it wasn't pretty.
  12. Sorry to hear bout what happened to you today.

Kinda ironic that I came in the game to do the normal log-in with the same exact thing with a new bad egg member and logged into PSO-W to hear that you had the same exact thing happened.
  13. ... I wish I could see your face right now....idfk I DON"T FUCKING KNOW
  14. idfk? I don't give a fuck?....................Ike! Duck! Flying Kaeju?

Or was it meant to be idk?
  15. Verdunkeln idfk lol
  16. Cloud, if you want to be to good guys, I'm fine with that. I'm fine with them being either, but when I just remembered the whole death of Cloud's old friends just gave me the thoughts of 'what the hell?'. Was that your intention your behalf? or something that just came up in development?

Anyways, should be kicking Kelly out of the story unless needed to be for several reason to start putting focus back to the 4.

And also? What Old Man? Vherudluekndsakfniolknf? (can never spell his name)
  17. The old man was imitating Asura after his fight with kelly
  18. You know, if you don't like Asura being a good guy I think we can still have things rewritten.

Edit: Blargh why you offline now.
  19. there is a reason why all of my side characters are evil
  20. You are so fucking evil... playing whenever I'm not-_- RAWR!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 708
Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast