Conversation Between Rika-chan and Reiketsu

133 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
  1. I know it's a bit late, sorry T_T" BUT! Happy belated birthday!!
    I hope you had a nice one and a lot of fun!! *hugs*
  2. Rappy New Year!
  3. Happy New Year, Rika-chama!! <3
  4. Rika, help... people are arguing on my profile page who I should marry during the meet and greet ;_;"
  5. O__O"
    Hmm... I'll think about it
    (Actually, I wanted to draw one, anyways, but now the surprise is ruined ;_;")
  6. Reimuuuuuu
    I want a drawing of Rika for Christmaaaaaas D:
  7. Yeah, wireless sucks xD" I'm so glad to have cable-internet again... wireless drove me nuts X_X"

Anyways, I'll go now, so good luck with the download! >_<
    And have fun playing once it's done!
  8. It could just be my internet... we have the worst internet ever. Why did we ever switch to wireless?! ;A;
  9. Oh no I didn't have any trouble, but I already saw the thread about it >_<
    Well... that sucks ._. I wonder how long it'll take until SEGA gives us an emergency maintenance xD"
    Have you seen how buggy the game has become? Bazillions of graphical errors, really bad lag and loading issues and when I played before no character models got loaded (not even my own) until I started the game again xD"
  10. D: But "failed to download to latest version".
    So it might take a while D: So I won't really get to play that much
  11. I was watching anime while I waited for it to finish, lol
    At least you still get to play in a bit whereas I have to go to bed in like half an hour T_T"
    Would rather like to earn money, because I want that knit cap... but it's 6 million ;_;"
  12. Only over 3000 files to go! ;A;
  13. Aww ._.
    Hmm, it did take me quite a while, too... even though I downloaded the two pre-patch things... don't wanna know how long it would've taken without that X_x"
    Oh well, I hope you saved up enough money xD Stuff's really expensive again Q_Q"
  14. Naw. PSO2 is still updating right now >< just a few more minutes/hours/days?
  15. Nyan~
    How art thou, Rika-chama? xD
    Got new outfits, yet? :3
  16. I will xD And I'm really curious how that will look like °__°
  17. I'm doing the (reverse) trap contest! Wish me luck
  18. No xD Of course not D8
  19. lol, okay xD
    Does that mean I also suck and am boring, if I wanna Play Ranger/Hunter...? ;_;"
  20. My hunter gear sucks and it's boring. Ranger gear also sucks and boring xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 133
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast