Conversation Between Celi-Ka and Aka

18 Visitor Messages

1. It should be registered to your account automatically. You don't need to enter it in anywhere.
  2. Your real name, lol.
  3. When you do decide to buy your game key, make sure to look out for "イルミナスゲームキー". That literally says "Illuminus Game Key" which is what you want and not the regular Game Key that many mistakenly purchase.
  4. Credit Card. I don't think I know anyone who uses a different method.
  5. I should be on as usual if I don't sleep early.
  6. Uh, you can. I saw you type things at first, then you went quiet.
  7. A game key was around 1050yen, which is around US$10 I think? You get 10 days premium when you buy a key. Monthly subscription is around the same per month. Not much difference to the US servers, but way better value because of the amount of content updates we get.
  8. I'll look out for your message here around that time tomorrow then.
  9. Just throw me a message when you're on and I'll try and find you.
  10. Just give us a shout when you do get on. Although I won't be able to help much other than run you through some missions, since Free course players can't trade.
  11. Account creation is pretty straight forward if you follow the JP guide on psupedia. There may be one or two slight changes to the sign up process but most of it can be figured out easily if you have a Katakana chart handy. I was a little literate with Japanese already so it was easy for me, but plenty of other people signed up no problems without having any Japanese knowledge at all.
  12. It's pretty easy yeah. There are guides and stuff floating around on these forums and on psupedia.
  13. Ah, you should have tried out the JP servers, not the 360. Feels like a different game where as it's all just the same old stuff on the 360. Won't be on PSP2 myself until the western release later this year.
  14. I've all but jumped the PSU ship. The 360 servers just weren't doing it for me. I'm done; I'm pretty much all about Phantasy Star Portable since I've got some friends to play with on that. I'm now just waiting for "other stuff"...
  15. Hey you. It's been a while. How's it going? I've taken refuge on the JP servers now. What you been up to?
  16. Herro! What's up?
  17. Hey Sen!
  18. Just saying hi. Senbonzakura/Keiko here ;>
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18