Conversation Between DoctorShanks and Chaos Rappy

20 Visitor Messages

1. Haha, I see. Thank you. And happy belated birthday!
  2. Intuition. And because no one uses EXP Power without Money Power.
  3. Thanks for the O-Power. Lol, how'd you know I was at the Restaraunt?
  4. Oh D: I'm 8 days late...

Well, nothing much left to say other than "Good luck" and "I'm sorry."
  5. Rappy birthday!
  6. I have a host up if you wanna join. I want to collect your records again just in case I decide to bring that thread back up
  7. 3DS FC: 1161-0283-3260
  8. Just in case you didn't get this yet (and I also can't check at the moment to see), I was wondering if we could use your Chatroom for PSZ Revival purposes. The next revival is tomorrow and we'll also be celebrating the first anniversary of the group as well.
  9. Awesome, thanks Shanks. Glad to be able to rejoin back into the sequel to the greatest PSZ group evah! :P
  10. Hi Chaos.

Welcome back. I sent you an invite to the group. You don't have to post your info, since Lune will probably put that Green lock next to your name anyway. I haven't checked out his new system, but he is doing a very good job as a co-host.
  11. You wouldn't be willing to allow me a position in your group, would you? I don't mind if you don't post any of my PSZ info on it, since I won't be able to join any games anytime soon, but it would be nice to be able to be a part of the sequel to *probably the greatest PSZ group ever, and I would also perhaps enjoy being able to conversate about things with you guys there where it can be seen and heard regularly without having to use a medium or such to do so, haha...

*"probably" is more or less a joke at this point, haha... we both know that though, of course. ;P
  12. I don't make mistakes, just as a precautionary step. I take surgical precision and care when I'm fortifying weapons, and I have never accepted anything less than the best offer for what it's worth. ;P

But yeah, I got it. 48% Mech, good to go.
  13. Yes, 5~15 more points Assuming you get the 48 Machine on it, but people sometimes make mistakes so I can't really give them a bonus of 15 if they're just going to accidentally save a 5% or 10% over it, unfortunately :/

Though fortification screw ups don't happen often. Just let me know if/when you fortify it so I get the new weapon total of 146%
  14. Does it earn more points if I fortify it, or is there a separate ranking for fortified weapons? I could easily just put +15% opn Mech later if that's what you need, since it's my RAcast's weapon and mechs are his bane. Just put that on it if you do want it, otherwise, I'm probably just gonna keep it as is. :P
  15. OK, cool. Do you think maybe you could fortify it for cool points and rankings purposes or are you going to keep it as is?
  16. Nope. I wouldn't list anything that I had already fortified, or if I did, I would've mentioned it. It's also in my tradelist, so that should've already been able to answer that.
  17. 131% (19/17/33/25/37), Grand Chariot - Chaosmaster00

Is this fortified? I ask because of Ranking reasons... this would place you as #2 if it isn't fortified.
  18. Yeah, I did. I usually swap between these two avatars while I'm here every few weeks while I search for the perfect saying to go with them as my memo, like right now, it's "Stop huggin' me! D':", because this avatar came from a picture a long time ago that showed a FOmarl and RAmarl holding some Rappies, this particular Rappy crying and trying to get out of the arms of the RAmarl, haha. :P
  19. Did you just change your avatar? :O
  20. So, I heard you wanted to see me or something, regarding some kind of cataloggings and record stuff? You can PM me when you get a chance about it, since I'm here and all now. ;D
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 20