Conversation Between Typestatic and Ami

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Oh wow ain't been on here for some time *obligatory once in a while post*
  2. Yeah, I know how you feel. I really haven't been grinding as much as I said I would. Hopefully MA∞ is what we need to get out this rut
  3. Lovely! Thanks m'am~ Lately I haven't had any motivation to play PSP2i.

A friend asked "What happened to your enthusiasm and passion for this game?" to that I replied "I really don't know..." and that's the truth! Either I don't have time for it or I've played to the point where I can't enjoy it as much as PSP2.

I'm upset ._.
  4. Here's your once in a while random comment
  5. :< I actually shrunk them. Just that Ursula's outfit gives absolute cleavage.

AND QUIT TALKING ABOUT HER BOOBS ; ~;
  6. NO I'M NOT, THAT MUST MEAN... OH NO... WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!!!!! ARGHHHHH
  7. *smacks with a fish* NO YOU'RE NOT.
  8. I AM ASH KETCHUM!!!
  9. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thank you soooooo much
  10. I know : ~;

How else am I going to read Naruto, and Bleach, and Skip Beat without the lag. D:
  11. Before I forget, here's the link~ http://www.mediafire.com/?g9t98iko8idc8bu
    I love mediafire and tis' a sad day for onemanga ;;
  12. How they ruined forest? It's basically the same thing, only shorter. And lol at the CFW user.

My finishing move? Rocket launcher to face O ^Ob
  13. Ooh I like that attitude, what's your finishing move? XD

Out of the messages; one was referring to how PSO is still better, how they ruined forest (lol?) and 'where can I find this mission? I got the game but I can't go online with it' ;x
  14. Does Ami have to go smack a few bitches D<
  15. Thankies~ I'll upload it after I get back from the great outdoors, it will be approx. 30-40mb. I've gotten some PSO comparison messages already regarding the video, think I'll make a rant post about it on my blog/DA *sigh*
  16. Oh lovely type~ Do you have your newest video available for download? It's so well that I want it on my PSP~
  17. Mmmkay. Hope everything's alright on your side of the world ; ~;
  18. Heya, gonna be inactive for a few days. When there's personal problems, it gets personal! ciao for now
  19. Heya ami, I've posted about your photo shoot here http://bit.ly/aBJRLB (the link is safe)
    I'll send you a separate batch (more images) without the site name later on for your flickr.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast