Conversation Between Shiro_Ryuu and Dragwind

8 Visitor Messages

1. Indeed it's been a LONG time, but I haven't forgotten about you at all! I had no idea any of those guys would play over there in Korea, that's pretty rad. I'm glad to hear things are going well for you, things aren't that bad over here.
  2. Hey Drag, LONG time no talk. How you've been man?

I'm still here in Korea (it's been almost 3 years o.o). I just saw Napalm Death here in Seoul a couple weeks ago and I'm gonna see Cannibal Corpse in a month from now. Things have been treating me well. How about you man?
  3. Recently I went to Summer Slaughter (Origin, Necrophagist, Beneath the Massacre, etc) and Tuesday I'm going to the Mayhem Fest (Slayer, Marilyn Manson, Behemoth, Black Dahlia Murder, Cannibal Corpse). Going to a Japanese metal show must be pretty fun I can imagine, how was that?
  4. Exactly dude, as of now, Street Fighter IV is treating me just fine, kicking ass (and getting my ass kicked) is just fine w/ me. And yeah, been to any cool metal shows lately? Miami's not exactly a place for good metal shows, but I went to plenty of them when I was in Japan, awesome stuff.
  5. It has indeed been a while, PSU has been treating me pretty well actually. I fully support your decision to quit MMOs. They are a horrible genre of gaming which sucks money and time out of you for trickled content, and the games will always be incomplete imo. There are few reasons why I still play them, but one of the main ones are real life friends and the online community. Go out there and enjoy other more challenging, complete, and fun games!
  6. Hey Drag, what up? Long time no see. How has PSU been treating you? I decided to officially retire from MMOs (after PSU and FFXI), which is one of the best things I've done in my [gaming] life.
  7. Hey there
  8. Hey, what's up Drag? ;o
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8