Conversation Between Furches and lumia fanatic

18 Visitor Messages

1. oooh have you thats great i didnt play the first fable so im not to interested in it to be honest and i don play gears i have done but i allways kept getting killed lol so i dont play it >< x
  2. Not much really, been playing gears and Fable 2 some. I finally got all of my spells to 21 on Kairi.
  3. hey there! how are you i managed to get polka to 100 finally lol >.> what have you been up too bubi x
  4. i play on polka mostly but im on sophia esteed at the moment because i need her acro techer up for master techer and i play on karen sometimes when i need to hunt for something lol x
  5. Human is Furches, but i dont get on him much.
    Beast is Battosai, I get on hime from time to time.
    Cast is Wing Zero C., i play on him the most.
    Newman is Kairi, ive been on her trying to lvl her up.
  6. what are your characters names on psu because you sound familiar lol z
  7. im 360, i mostly play on the weekend, but sometimes i will get on after i get out of work.
  8. well i play in the night mostly for a few hours why hehe what time do you play and what consoledo you play it on x
  9. what time do you normally play PSU?
  10. good im glad to hear it erm nothing much trying to level polka to 100 its a nightmare without mag shes 96 now and im ok x
  11. im doing alright, just trying to level up my techer and some spells. How are you?
  12. hey how are you hope your well x
  13. well i play as polka- beast sophia esteed- newman -lumiere- newman karen - cast if you see any of them players then just right me a message or sumthing or even right a bulliten in my room x
  14. I don't think so, I don't know what you characters are. You might have seen me running around though. A cast named Wing Zero C.
  15. i got pink and purple and blue and pink an ive sold all the others i got before they went down lol why have you seen me :O x
  16. what colors did you get?
  17. yeh ive alreaddi got two sets for 2 of my chracters i was so happy that day fanx for tellin me aswell x
  18. hey just in case you didnt know you can get lumia's outfit friday.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18