Conversation Between Miki~ and Izanagi00

112 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Not sure if vap should get 252 for both defenses and 4 for hp. Or 4 for one defense and full for hp
  2. I should get you fc in a bit. Making eevee team. The only preview you can have is that vaporeon will be in it and I can't decide if I should give scald and muddy water or just one. Thinking of making the team for doubles btw which is why I pick muddy water over surf lol
  3. Sorry for the late post Miki. I hope you had a great Christmas day, also have a happy New Year.

On another note there's a few Pokemon that I can trade to you if you need them;
    Froakie with Protean, I actually have a five IV Protean Greninja if you want me to breed one for you.
    Cyndaquil
    Mudkip
    Chikorita
    Treecko
    Fennekin with Magician
    Chespin with Bulletproof
    Vulpix with Drought
    Weird enough picked up an Espurr with five IVs through wonder trade I could breed one for you if you want.
    Gible with 5 IVs got through wonder trade.
    There are a few more that I can't think of at the top of my head atm.
    Hoping I can get a Chimchar by tomorrow.
  4. hey merry christmas
  5. I already sent you my FC just send me yours when your team is ready. I'll probably keep working on my team as well, but I'll have my primary team ready.
  6. Nah no worries like I said before you aren't lazy, plus everyone has a right to change their teams up. Sure send me your FC I should do the same; My chars name is Shin FC4484-9330-7969
  7. um im not even ready lol. Yes i know im lazy xD. I'll send my fc later if you want it tho. I recently changed my mind about my team
  8. Well, I'm ready to go... I think. When would be a good time? This will be my first online battle so I'm ready to be surprised.
  9. ok cool
  10. Hey Miki got Pokemon X last week and now working on my team not sure when it'll be ready but I'll send you a message.
  11. Well that sounds convenient-ish heh.
  12. Miki, I'll check up on the site tomorrow if there is anything you are interested in just tell me if I have it I'll let you know.

Oyasumi(Goodnight) Miki
  13. idk what i want tbh. i somehow got all the starters thru the wonder trade and a charmander which was female which was incredibly rare. wonder trade is random trading. you can put in a magikarp and get an amazing pokemon back. or you can get a magikarp lol
  14. Ah okay is there anything you'd be interested in having? You'd have to wait for the pokemon Bank to arrive tho.
  15. i can trade you an extra if you want lol. they're actually only available thru friend safaris. for every person in your friends lsit you get a safari with 1 type of pokemon with usually 2-3 pokemon available to catch.
  16. Oops skipped a post, so double battles I think I can pull that off. Hmm but whom would I start with now that would be the question.
  17. Heh well what else is a snorunt good for, oh I should have asked is snorunt a in the wild in X or Y. I just haven't been able to get one and Frosslass sounds like too good a pokemon to pass up.
  18. not days lol but ditto is known for getting around the block lol.. gonna have to breed soon.
  19. Ouch on the male snorunt so frosslass is still a no go? Let me think on another good Ice type that may go well with that team. Have you tried thinking about an Weavile I know it's not really great defense wise but a well timed fake out is never a bad Idea, it's also really good in attack and speed this is just a suggestion.
  20. Why, what happened? Has it been forced to be in the daycare for days? If so, I think I understand. hehe
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 112
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast