Conversation Between Ranmaru and Ryno

14 Visitor Messages

1. Happy birthday Radiant Hunter!!
  2. Yeah man. You can look for Naminai, Courina, Sgt Naahman, Fourtwo, etc to get you added.

Let me know if you can't find em, I can get online to add ya. Pretty active now too.
  3. Ah sweet!!
  4. Ruka told me to let ya know, and I wanted to tell ya that radiant hunters is alive again. I'm level 43 now. Come play with us. Or me. Peace bro.
  5. I got busy, had to deligate to someone else. Other things happened to, like new games, and not as much content (I think). I'm trying to get back in but having technical problems.
  6. Whatever hapen to radiant hunters?
  7. oh wait bumped org. ive been on it. uhg... too many sites. these days you dont know what what these days and you forget to go on it.
  8. what's bumped org guide ? . yeah, still geting used to it. like the chatting part cant tell who is online and who is not. and some oter buttons that i dont even know what they do. lol
  9. It's kool. Some peeps in my guild are also around that level. : P And yeah, you got the bumped org guide rite?

Let me kno if you need help with some options. I can't help with all, just the main ones that may be important and obvious.
  10. yes, but i'm only level 5, haha. becuase i'm still trying to figure out the buttons. still not used to JP writing. wish we had that English patch again. it was so useful.
  11. Yo dude. I see you joined my group. I assume you play PSO2. Add me so I can add ya to the guild and stuff. : P

And so we can do some runs
  12. Thank you ! : D
  13. Happy Birthday Ranmaru
  14. Wow, I noticed you live in Florida, so do I. Thats cool. :3 (its nice to notice that, haha)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14