Conversation Between AC9breaker and Reksanden

14 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah I hear ya man. I feel like too many people have the wrong attitude when they come here and just drink too much. But hey a buddy recently told us this.

I was flying today with a certain Major General (high up there) and we were talking over ICS (Inter Communications System) and the Libo Policy came up. He said. That him and his buddies (Other Generals) were thinking that Theyl leave the 2300 curfew in affect through the holidays and in January extend it to 0100. Aka better than before. So. That's your sneek peek at what the Generals cookin, MONTHS before you heard it from your chain of command.

So something to look forward too. This was back in early november though, so who knows.
  2. I wish that other sailors would think more seriously on what they do.... That incident yesterday made it.... #4 in major news in the past two months?

*sighs* Well, i'm not trying to complain, but.... It's just frustrating when we're told over and over to be careful on it, and peeps go out and do it anyway.
  3. It wasn't bad, but I had duty, so I didn't enjoy it as much as I normally would. I didn't have much to do besides cleaning since it was a holiday, and got plenty of time to play some games and such, so I can't complain.
  4. Happy Thanksgiving brother, hope your having a good one away from your loved ones.
  5. Definitely! And thanks.
  6. Oh shit, you're on main land? That's pretty badass. I'm currently on Okinawa, pretty awesome here. I'm a Crewchief for the V-22's which is the equivalent of (AWR/AWS) for you guys I think. When I went through Aircrew candidate school in Pensacola we had a couple of CTN crypto guys go through with us since they needed the training to be qualified for deployments. They where usually pretty young as hell and already chiefs. I heard the attrition rate for that rate is pretty high though since you guys go through some hard and equally hardcore training like advance SERE course. If was you I'd definitely go for CTN.

It's cool to see a fellow service member on here, even if he is a squid, haha.
  7. Sorry for the late reply, was deployed until just today. I'm a regular seaman, no rate yet. I know precisely what I want to strike into, though. CTN or IT, whichever is available first, though CTN is higher on my list.
  8. Yo! Welcome back! Congratulations on completing your training. Whats your rate?
  9. Pretty good. Thanksgiving totally screwed up my diet but ah what the hell. I can could use the extra proteins and carbohydrates.
  10. Hey. How have you been?
  11. lol late reply. Yeah Bowguns have always been inferior in terms of damage output that's why you've gotta experiment and see which bullets are most effective on which enemies. Elemental bullets help a lot this time around. But if you can get a good angle, pierce bullets are quite awesome. Key point to playing as a gunner solo, low recoil and constantly moving, weather it be rolling around with a heavy bowgun or just running with a light. You should also note, the monsters online are much tougher then their offline counterparts. I've always thought that the most effective way to use bowgun is in a utilitarian manner. Poison, paralysis, and sleep are tremendously helpful. If I recall, monsters take double damage when asleep or paralyzed. Sleep and poison also stack. It's old trick I use to use in Monster Hunter 1. Still works in 3 but I'm not sure if it's still as effective as it was in part one as I haven't experimented enough.

Edit: Just realized I did respond before. lol ignore this.
  12. Well bowguns always took long in killing enemies. It's always been like that since part one because blademasters just do way more damage then we can put out. At least now thanks to rapid fire elemental bullets it's not as bad as it use to be in part 1.
  13. However, if your alone it takes far to long to kill something with one.
  14. You were right about Bowguns. They are a lot different from they were before. So now, I guess i'm half Blademaster, half Gunner. I prefer light bowguns, because they can be...unsheathed(?) quickly.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14