Conversation Between airantou1912 and Chaos Rappy

5 Visitor Messages

1. NVM, join me!
  2. Well, it seems you are offline now, but if you are on agaon later, just message me again then if you wanna try and meet up again. I'll try and be available again at the start of next hour, and I'll try and check here every 10-15 minutes for if you replay.
  3. okay, thank for the info.. i will try online...

how about wednesday? i wanna test my connection, coz i never go online before

well for my GMT + 7 so i can make it in my time at 01:00 AM if your GMT+1 at 7 pm .. huff well i`m not busy person so i can online at that time
  4. Hiya! I'm usually only available for online in PSZ around this time during weekdays, for a few hours a day.

I will not be able to be online tomorrow, due to work schedule, but I WILL be available most all of WED, so if you wanna meet up sometime then for online, we could try for then.

FPZ also has our weekly get-togethers, on Saturdays starting from 10pm my time [GMT+1], until whenever, but since you seem to be a little further ahead in time, I could see you later on sunday, or earlier on Saturdays as well. Whichever works for you.

Also, feel free to hit up my tradelist on the PSZ board, I'm sure I could pass on a few freebies for up and coming Hunters like yourself. As long as it's within reason, of course. :P

Have a happy, Rappy day!
  5. hello
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5