Conversation Between thehondachef and Vintasticvin

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Link's broken. :P
  2. Enjoy the set I'm drooling about is the one with katakana name
  3. Nothing against you Neith I'm still in great terms with you <3 I just needed to vent and get away :l
  4. Dammit, my pso2 crashed and I musta been in limbo last night D: I'll never be able to get the full on Neith Experience at this rate!!!
  5. Oooo thanks Neith the maint got me by surprise as well
  6. I was going to send you this one in-game, but I didn't catch that there'd be early maint... D:
    Gui Boratto - Antropofagia
  7. I guess it was well it was very enjoyable as always.
  8. Haha, yeah. I guess the heat of the spa was too much. :P
  9. D: I passed out on you again!!!
  10. Oh by the way theres a toast item we can carry in our characters mouths Im so buying it when I log in tonighyt
  11. But jokes aside be on the look out for me during the times Im not on during the week.
  12. Pretty crazy huh? They even tapped into my skype as well xD

I didn't choose to be a Falz the Falz chose me xD
  13. Oho~
    So that's what you meant. You got Elder'd! XD
  14. just a heads up incase yer on pso2 and I talk to you sound hostile and vicious its because one of my rp buddy's demon came back to haunt him annd is using me as their avatar >_< I got Dark Falz'd ain't that something?
  15. :l The fans can only hope for a acceptable ending.
  16. Bleh, this had better be the final arc for Bleach. Even Naruto's finally ended. I can only hope Bleach has as good an ending...
  17. That last bit is why I gave up on bleah. Ichigo always gets and loses powers reverting him to lv1 all the time. I had the uniform once and didn't liked it cause my ccharacter looked weird in it
  18. I'm sad I missed that. Colossal Titan in the lobby...I might even buy the uniform someday.

I've heard of Fairy Tail from fans, and see it in the manga list all the time. I can't bring myself to get into another manga that isn't complete, though. I already have a love-hate relationship with Bleach. I started with it when the anime started.
    It HAS to end soon. They seem like they're about to show whose true power is more true and powerful.
  19. O_o I dont think bleach s ever going to end -_-

Attack on titan?! That was pretty awesome the collabo Sega did with them I miss having that titan in the lobby and when I remember that thing called reading I prefer Fairy Tail :3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast