Conversation Between strikerhunter and Vintasticvin

4824 Visitor Messages

1. Actually............with upcoming EXP boost..............Vindy does become easy to level..........it's just that I need to get back in the grove with my Arisha DX
  2. Must have a character at Lv75 as requirement for this amazing bundle.... Sure would be nice to help get new players get into the latests content and don't give me that "But Vin its easy to level" mess =/ NOT having it! -became too tired to finish response- monster hunter CATS edition!
  3. My sleep is going to R.I.P. these coming weeks. Stupid Nexon had to make an event to encourage me to level a character that I hadn't played in over a year and then making another event to hype up new character release. But what makes it worse is that Monster Hunter Generations comes out on same day of new character....................R.I.P sleep schedule.
  4. Nothing...nothing.......just a failed joke.

Speaking of jokes...........ever had that one moment when you realized that a game is more addicting than on paper?

Because apparently I already dug in some few hundred hours into Sims 3 in less than 3 or so weeks (still doesn't top Monster Hunter from last year though........500 hours within the first week-n-half).
  5. What was?
  6. Random question.............but Vin, was it a girl or boy?
  7. >_> Yeah I know. Still potentially troubling for the skies of Vegas to have someone like Mini cruising through them
  8. Oh no......I meant Mini driving the hover scooter not Vegas.
  9. Well you are spot on about Vegas being most stupidest thing ever and I was laughing my ass off going "WHAT is this crap?! this is hilariously awesome and those mounts look pretty neat as well"
  10. At least it has the chance of becoming the greatest stupidest thing ever whereas the anime was doomed the moment it was announced. You don't make anime from games, you make games from ani...........*look at the SAO wannabe game*..........yeah it'll never work, because if the American'ts can't do it with movies so does anime with the Japanese.
  11. Yeah, really feels more like we got slapped in the face with a messy sloppy dick and rhe boss for the map is pretty shameful and could have been an endgame boss like Yamato was but nope. Maybe mount rushmore or rhe lincoln memorial will be the final boss?

As for mini being on one of those riders will mark the day of a great mistake like anime
  12. *sees new PSO2 trailer of Las Vegas*........................................Haha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha that is one major bitch slap in the face. Also lol Lady Liberty as boss XD.........oh boy, this fall is going to fun because now I must inform Mini from his Summer Vacation about those flying scooters.
  13. Uhhh something that line
  14. Oh...........oh.............oh.............oh..... ......shit wrong gif XD
  15. O___O Do you even want to know what was going on in my mind while watching that gif?
  16. Vindy devs reveal works on next big update..............We've gone full Bloodborne x Resident Evil.......................I like what I'm seeing........shame that western won't see this for likely another year.
  17. I'll have your cat raid your computer for me, the fight is already over.
  18. O___o You wanna fite mate? Dem be fitin wurdz mate. And yes my beloved Digimon did pull that shit too! Burst mode, Fallen mode, Imperialdramon's Alternate modes, Duke/Gallantmon alt modes o_o
  19. Volcanoion will likely come when Maggy comes via QR code.

Mega evo isn't really a lazy idea, just that the concept has been done before *cough* Digemon *cough*. It makes formerly useless mon into powerhouses and 3 such example are Mawile, Kang, and Altarea. As for proper name, eh Mega evo makes sense for the name but really generic but what else would you call it? Hyper Mode? Extreme Evolution...............actually like both of those lol XD

Also.........this has been stuck in my head for a month now.
Showing Visitor Messages 1001 to 1020 of 4824