Conversation Between AC9breaker and Valinne

3 Visitor Messages

1. Which one is infinity, is that one of the PSP titles? I've been thinking about giving those a whirl since I've only just recently come into possession of a PSP, but haven't seen the UMD's for t on sale and would like to have a physical copy of it. Also I feel like I already have enough games on my hand with Monster Hunter and Final Fantasy Duodecim Dissida 012. I'd like to be "done" with those games first before I move on.

I'm not that much of an avid poster either, these days I don't have much free time and I usually just make some facetious remarks and get some chuckles at the expense of others. If it requires I post more then a paragraph or two, or that I stop and consciously think about what I want to say it won't be posted. My playing style also reflects that; just a casual dood, casually slaying monsters online, casually making progress, casually laughing at what ever shenanigans goes on, keeping it casual. However I felt Robert Frost said it best.

"I have a mind myself and recognize
    Mind when I meet with it in any guise
    No one can know how glad I am to find
    On any sheet the least display of mind."

Why I wanted to acknowledge you, and your relative coolness.
  2. Why thank you! That means a lot. I had come to this board for two reasons...To increase my Phantasy Star knowledge and make friends. Seeing as Phantasy Star is cool, and people who like it have to be some part cool, I figured my chances were pretty high.

I might take a break from Infinity for a little bit to play some other games and keep Infinity fresh (I just finished Rico's scenario, so awesome), but I'll be around in some form or another. Infinity, PSO2, gossiping about the original series, etc. Let's wait and see if I'm still a bro once I see some of you guys online, haha~ I wouldn't say I'm the most expert player!
  3. Just felt like saying, you seem like a pretty cool bro, bro.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3