Conversation Between Rei-San and NoiseHERO

15 Visitor Messages

1. please tel me you are on ship 2...
  2. I guess we can play, I mean, I won't be playing pre-obt much altogether though. I just wanna see the desert mission so I can get the stupid gun. I don't feel like leveling and unlocking stuff that's gonna be wiped after a few hours.

You'll definitely see me in obt though : O
  3. Yo rock, remember before the close beta I said we would tear some ass together online, and bro fisted each other to make it official?.... Then my computer craped out? Well, will you be there with me during the Pre OBT?
  4. I've been writing my story for years now, and I guess that mixed in with my whole life of television and videogames I've picked up some story writing power, I guess I could help you a bit there. : O
  5. I can make Rock a character that just shows up for part of the plot. I wont make him a main, I just wanted some of my friends on PSO-W to have their character appear as a cameo or just to help the main character as an ally to deal with the main threat. (Shit, I even wanted Ryna and Dragwind to show up as a cameo as mods for Sega looking to crack down on the cyber-criminals.) Trust me my characters are the ones that serve the important roles.

Also, when I said help me, I meant as like a proof reader or to throw your own two cents about how to make it better before i fully release it. like "How can I make this scene more dynamic?", "Does the plot make any scene?", and more importantly, "how to link a story together?" because you might not know this but i'm not good a forming a coherent plot. I know what scenes and points I want in the story, but I can't think of how to transition them very well. That's why none of my fafics are of the ground.

So yeah, i'm asking for criticism or a point in the right direction. That's all. I'm not asking for a full collab.
  6. Sorry, I can't help you there. I mean I could do a couple pages for you as a guest artist, but otherwise I should working on my own stuff. D:

Also it sounds like you want to make Rock a Major character if he's a close friend with all the characters, that I can't let you do. D8 But otherwise as a side character he shouldn't need much of an origin or a big introduction. Just know that he's a clumsy, absent minded teenager that's not shy, but bad at talking to people in a way where they know what the hell he's talking about. (Socially awkward) But he's known to act on impulse if he's challenged, competitively or threatened.
  7. Thing is that my PS fanfic is heavily based of off .Hack. It's a sci-fi shonen adventure with some Cyberpunk thrown in.

My fanfic takes place in the near distant future as an alternate timeline to our universe (Imagine that its the year 2612 instead of 2012, but we still have the games, media, and real world people we have today, just more scientifically advanced society. Like Ghost in the Shell)

Phantasy Star is just a super-popular virtual reality MMO. (like .hack) And even though people are just playing a game, there are things happening in real life like cyber crime and hacking that they have to be wary of. Because the VR system or firmware that Sega uses for PS is pretty much the same that is used with every other computer in the world, and society is pretty much dependent on this type of computer. Because of this, players are trying to enjoy the game while at the same time, end up being affected by all these problems. Because the game is kinda a target due to it's huge popularity, especially in Japan. Because of this, Sega's GM's, mods, and admins serve not only as a way to watch the game for bugs or problem players but act as a sort of police force against these cyber criminals in the game.

So aside from just playing the game, my characters are also dealing with a group of net terrorists that formed an underground guild in the game of PS.

And now i'm finally ready to get my fanfic off of paper and finally get it drawn into a manga. And I've fantasized about Rock being in my story, as a close friend to all my protagonists. So I wanted to start drawing him if that was ok.

Also, I decided that I may need help getting my fanfic off paper. I wanted to know if you wanted to help me work on this thing, along with some other artist to help me proof read. That would help me a lot and make it go faster. Wanna help?
  8. Also he's more based off of ikki from air gear, he just looks like sora and roxas... AND neku, because I grew up on tetsuya nomura's art style. e_e
  9. No, not really.

If anything just replace highschool with arkz, and futuristic rocket skates with fists.
  10. Does he have a story in PSO. I just know he loos like Sora/Roxas in a since so he shouldn't be to hard to draw.
  11. Rock is an extremely socially awkward 15 year old that moves to cyberpunk paradise, Starchild City. The last "City" left in the entire world in the year 24XX after an apocalyptic world where he Attends... Starchild Academy. His parents left him with a top secret portable computer that gives him the ability to materialize special shoes that can create explosions on his feet, thus his fighting style mainly consists of running extremely fast and kicking the shit out of things propelled by the explosion and executing by the skill of martial arts that he's honed living by himself in the desert his whole life up until the beginning of this story.

The story of NoiseHERO!
  12. Hey, I just wantend to say that I think I've fallen for your character, in a non romantic way. I think Rock is very cool, so much so that I want to include him in my fan fic if that's ok.

But I seriously want to start drawing him. Is there anything about him you can tell me about? Like his age or how tall he's suppose to be? Personally? Fighting style?... Well I take it that he's a Martial Artist since you want fists to be in so bad.
  13. Yeah, I know bomber. (don't remember from where though ) Should probobly talk to him again.

Anyway, I say your deviant art. Your art is epic, far better than mine. It would be nice to collaborate one day. I was starting to draw out my phantasy star fanfic and was considering enlisting help. In turn I could work you character in it.

Rock seems pretty cool assuming that's your character. If he looks like Roxas he could be easy to draw.
  14. /dynamic bro fist

YEAH!

But yeah I'm also an artist, it's always good to meet other artists that play the same video games as me! ALSO YOU KNOW BOMBER?! That guy's my hero! : O
  15. Rock... Bro... The moment the beta comes out. You and Me. *holds fist out for fist bump*

Also you're an artist too? why are we not friends yet?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15