Conversation Between Volcompat321 and fay

9 Visitor Messages

1. yea, i know what you mean. i absolutley HATED that server, and even with the better community over here on the pc/ps2 side, i solo a lot also, just cause sometimes its easier to get things.....with a party its just faster, so you get more runs done...but sometimes i like to be greedy with items, and hate to be greedy when i have a party. and i am never not the leader, i cant stand not being the leader, so i make a party, no password, and do my runs, if people join, they do, if not, oh well.
  2. yea i can agree with you. i dont find decent peopel often. saying that, i solo 99.9 of the time on that game. only time i really party with someone is if i have to. ie. events, rare missions etc.

part of that is because im used to it but the other half is because of the 360 being full of moany little brats
  3. ouch, lol. well, i do hope you can get better gear. but in all honesty, i liked not having "good" stuff...its weird, but having the good stuff makes the game a little too boring..although i love the game, when i had the bad junk, it was fun to hunt and hope i could get lucky just this one time. and of course, it rarely happened...but i eventually got my gear due to great friends. i have played the 360 side for a while, when my pc broke, so i couldnt play psu on it. and i HATED the people. there were like 2 nice people to every 100 people. 2/100 is horrible odds lol. but i eventually got my pc back, and went back to the pc/ps2 side..i love the community there, no matter how small it is.
  4. lol it doesnt work. i was hoping id get something worth about a mi after that unit. during the parum GBR i saw 11 kaos knights drop. i didnt get any. 5 times it dropped with me and 1 other person......

haha my techer has my best stuff as well. my GM is using 2 blackbulls, 2 ryusaikanoc, 2x battlestopper, 2 x shigga desta. nothing has more than 1 grind and everything is broken.
    thats my second best character btw. i wont mention my worst lol
  5. sadly, im on the pc/ps2 side...i love it though, but after 2 years of my psu carreer...ive realised meseta doesnt get you anything cept materials. its all about trading good gear, which you said you lack. it took me a loooong time to find anything of value, but it seems after that first item, and me constantly playing it was a snowball effect, but in a good way, since i got all the rares lol. now, i have over 75+ mil and i spend about half that daily, and my geear is great full of awesome 6/10+ GM weps, and my force gear is even better...just remember, you have to get that 1 thing, and it snowballs afterwards.
  6. na seriously mate. you have no idea how bad my luck is. iv been playing since the winter event last year about febuary i think. i have only ever found 1 item which is worth over 1 mil. shocking aint it. that was the adahna unit and i sold it for 67.5 mil because i didnt know its worth.

seriously no one has worse luck that me. if your ever online come check out my characters. almost all level 150 and all there stuff sucks :/. my main character, a techer goes about with kazarods and okarods. iv realised this game hates me so why pay for a game like that.
    i play plsy PSO BB. it hates me just as much but at least its free
  7. you shouldnt give up! (well, when you get your 360 back lol) cause you will always have the chance to get it. you just gotta get lucky....not that you can really do anything to effect your luck, but still...hope for that one day...i am..
  8. actually i just havent updated because my 360 got the red ring lol. once its back ill continue my hunt :P

im expecting it to be a very tiring hunt. tbh though im not sure i want it now. most wanted weapon was guld milla. but im gonna miss most of STD so i have no chance in getting a guld. iv gave up :/
  9. saw your signature and had to say(you probably havent updated it since you hunted last) but ive killed over 400 JIGGO and no milla EVER ....its horrible...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9