Conversation Between Gunslinger-08 and hewitt

155 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
  1. gatz!
  2. It's been 7 months since I last left a message, but I feel like I'm spamming your wall. D:
  3. Dafuq, mang?

You should check PSOW more often.
  4. Hey dude, if you have Skype, add me once you get PSO 2 up and running. I go by "Macganner".
  5. dam :O
  6. Yeah dude! I'm level 13 already.
  7. I just saw that full release is on the 4th. kewl
  8. Not a damn clue, sir.
  9. oh kewl do you know how long that lasts?
  10. No, but the open beta is up. I can't understand the JP either, but I've kinda been piggybacking on players who have stuff figured out.
  11. I kinda have given up on the PSO2 until it actually comes out, the JP language was too much to deal with but I might get too impatient. Is the CB still up?
  12. So my closed beta client isn't updating... D:
  13. TOWARDS THE FUTURE
  14. Very well! I will ride the wave towards the future; Towards the light! To me, Fuunsaiki!
  15. old gatz's outfit kinda had shoulderpads, not as big but there. Just think of it as the wave of the FuTuRe
  16. Indeed it was! Now if only I could get Gatz's outfit without the shoulder pads. It'd be so similar to his PSU outfit!
  17. ooo i was thinking you were talking about pso dragon and got excited. but alas. that still sounds riveting.
  18. In his own way. Initial appearances were deceiving, as I was expecting more hokey behavior, only to have him burrow into the ground and send me flying when he popped back up beneath my feet. Oh wait, that was the miniboss. Never fought the caves boss proper.
  19. Was the boss epic?
  20. Epic, like a boss.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 155
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast