Conversation Between Kizeragi and Rust

12 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah ok, will do sometime. =) Sorry, Im not one for disturbing others, is why I dont talk if someone on "busy" xD

Yeah, I will sign up on it later, need to catch up with stuff I've missed. =p
  2. Thanks. =P

And darn right, but nothing's preventing you from talking to me on MSN y'know ; the Busy status is a fake half of the time.
    And I usually don't go talking to people by myself, but reply when they talk to me if I'm there.

Think about signing up to RR forums as well. I'll vote in your favor! ;o (And I most likely won't be the only one.)
  3. Happy birthday. =p Long time no speak btw. xD
  4. Oh I barely even talk to 1/10th of mine. XD Most are randoms but yeah. :P No problem I use busy alot too anyway. XD *adds*
  5. 3k ? Wow lol, I already don't talk to like 140 people of my 170 anymore, so I would never go to 3k.

But yeah, sure you can. Don't expect me popping out before one day or two though. I'm on a DDO gaming span those days, and my laptop have too low ram to run it properly, so I close everything including MSN when I'm on it in order to avoid lagging out as much as I can.

And also, if you don't know that about me yet, I'm always on Busy status (this holding quite a part of truth behind it) and rarely starts conversations by myself ('cause I barely check my contact list), but you can give it a shot whenever you feel like it ; I'll answer if I'm there and not too busy, since I don't consider you to belong to the annoying people category.
    Just don't take it personnally if I don't answer, I sometimes am not available or don't feel like talking.
  6. *asks if he can add your MSN* n_n Trying to get 3k contacts. XD and more people to talk to.
  7. XDDDDDD

Thanks!
  8. Oh hai ! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Ne...

Wait... *looks at text* Wrong paper. *throws it in a bottomless pit*

Where is it again ? AH ! Here it comes ! So I was saying :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
  9. Thanks much. Really appreciated !
  10. Happy Birthday to you! ;o
  11. ;o *stares back*
  12. *Lapucha Stare* ~(0v0)~
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12