Conversation Between Shirai and VANNO

48 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Yup! All's good. How about you? How were the holidays? I honestly forgot all about it and didn't even decorate this year... lol!
  2. VANNNOOOOO

How have you been? I hope everything has been alright for you!
  3. Holy Smokes! I have missed the Little chipmunk as well. Maybe I gotta change my name to slowest-replies-in-the-world.
  4. VAANNNNOOOOO

MISSS YAAAA
  5. I... I definitely didn't disappear on you either. Don't worry about the late repose. I know you've got more important things to do then reply to little o'l me! I finish Dragon Age and the ending is pretty surprising. I really enjoyed killing dragons haha. Did you ever get a chance to try it out?

I just came back from visiting family and a few trips with friends. Pretty crazy things happened and I lost a few things. But I'm back and feeling safe now. What movies have you been watching? I've been watching Pokemon indigo league. Makes me feel like a little kid.
  6. Didn't know that about you!

Lol,I'm sure people have tried. Yeah, same. Although I've played games with deadly amounts of grinding to where the game is no longer fun.

I have a new PC, I'll look into getting it. I never get attached to my characters though!

Sorry for late response, I've been caught up with so many things lately.
    ...and also watching movies on the side
  7. Yes... I have found memories of being a creeper.

Lol, can you even make the sims cute? I'm fine with grind, keeps be busy. As long as it's not like destiny grind...

I believe it was 60. But might be on sale for holidays. Lol you'll get attached, if not an npc it'll be your character. XD Someone you like is gana die. Trust me.
  8. Didn't know you were such a creeper, lol.

I've never played The Sims. I've seen a friend play it and he doesn't make it cute at all! Warframe is kind of a grind, but it's actually fun to play.

How much is Dragon Age? I wouldn't wanna get attached to an NPC and they end up dying.
    That'd crush anyone's heart!
  9. More super advance in creeper than cute kuma but... lol whatever helps you sleep at night! I also don't think that's a fair trade chipmunk. I turned in my my busyness tab and now I'm claiming my sleep.

I always imagined you to play cute and pretty games. Like Sims! Oh, but now that i know you play these kinds too. I checked some videos and it does look good. I like what they have, might check it out. Looks kind of like a few popular TPS. I read that it was a bit of a grind type game though?

There is Dragon age keep where it basically plays you a movie of what happens in the previous games, tho you need an account to log in. All you gotta know is people be crazy. The customization of it isn't all that, better than previous games, but still lacks in places. The game play is really fun however, and I'm playing a pretty boring class. Plus you can get pretty attached to some NPCs!
  10. Super advance at the art of being a cute creeper kuma?

Let's switch places, you become busy with work and I become busy with sleep. That sounds so amazing right now lol.

Warframe is fun if you actually know what you're doing. (which i don't know what i'm doing) It's a really pretty game and it plays similar to PSO2 actually. There's only 3 classes as far as I know which basically is Hunter, Ranger and Force. There's a lot of equipment customization and there's crafting...and all that complicated stuff. There's a lack of character customization though and you really only look like a robot...thingy which you can change the color scheme of.

Never played Dragon Age once, not even sure how it plays out....lol
  11. Wouldn't say I'm popular. More like super advance at the art of creeper.

Take your time adding me. I'm pretty busy too, busy catching up on sleep! Har har... I heard about warframe, is it any good? Dragon Age: I is pretty fun, great story and dragons. Lots of dragons to kill. Though, if you haven't played the old Dragon Age you might be a bit lost, cus I know I was.
  12. Haha, you're quite the lady's man aren't ya VANNO?

I'll be adding you to things quite soon, when I have time! I've been so busy lately

The last game I played on Steam was probably Warframe because my friends kept on bugging me to play it. Is Dragon Age: Inquisition good? I've heard people talking about it, but not too sure.
    (I don't even know what it is lol)
  13. That's such a bad bad line. Trust me. I've tried it on lots of girls. LOL Sorry for the late reply, apparently PSO-world didn't accept my other one.

I use FB as much as I use Twitter… which is almost never. But I've tried to stay more active on them. Either way you can find me on all three using my email. [email protected].

Think the last thing I played on Steam was Resident Evil with a friend. Haven't gotten to use it as much, missed the sales. ): Recently been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition so I've been on origin more. It's really fun, I like killing stuff! Err… in a non violent way.
  14. I think you're the alien here, because you're out of this world!

I have a FB too but I don't really use it(too many people have bugged me on it and I get bored of it so quickly), I need to add you on skype again... give me your twitter so I can stalk you. I thought of getting a twitter but I have nothing interesting to tweet about lol. What do you play the most on steam?
  15. So are you an alien then!?! O: Such a shocking twist of events!!!

I have FB, Skype, twitter, and... steam?
  16. If anyone is the animal here, it's you!

What social media do you have? I wouldn't mind keeping more in contact with the little kuma.
  17. It's about time you admit to being an animal. I knew it was always part of you.

I feel very proud.

On the other hand I need to find you on other social media! I'm so horrible at checking PSO-world. >w<;
  18. I feel like I'm being treated like an animal. ;-;
    You evil mean kuma....
  19. !! ʕ•̀ω•́ʔु Chocolate for the sweet chipmunk.
  20. Show me that secret power!! you got me, give me some chocolate!
    that's an offer that's too hard to resist....>_< you win this time...kuma.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 48
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast