Conversation Between Dragwind and Omega-z

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thanks!
  2. Happy Birthday!!!
  3. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I know I stuffed my face
  4. Happy Thankgiving
  5. Thanks! The next one should be coming somewhat soon.
  6. hi, Bro love the podcast was awsome, even the bread maintance can`t wait for the next 1.
  7. I hope you enjoyed the holidays :]
  8. Merry Christmas
  9. Happy Post-Holloween form a WT near you lol
  10. It's alright. Next time though I'd suggest we either lock the party or go to a different universe if you guys wouldn't mind. It was fun while it lasted though!
  11. Hi, again sorry about the other day, I hope I was not a drag and sucked badly lol well I hope we will run again
  12. update: jehovah will join us during our run when he gets on it be around 6-7 .
  13. oh forgot it`s on univ 02 also
  14. Hi again just let you know we are meeting at the pub on matoob at 4:30 Est time and sue will try to meet us there too I`ll let jehovah and our 6th person A.D.A in on the time too let me if it`s fine with you cool
  15. hehe I can remember when 65% of the pop was Ps2 player`s and 35% was Pc player`s..... wow......Ps2 had more it`s hard too believe now lol, hmm Iwonder how many ppl still play on it on our side?
  16. oh I was actually counting her
  17. The caseal WT I mentioned is also interested, so that could be the 6th.
  18. oh good news I have Jehovah comg he`s going to play his main char name is Latonya so far we have 5 now 1 more woot
  19. I'm on EST time as well, so pretty much any time would be good, just send Sue a message to set up a time and most likely I'll be good for it.
  20. hi again Sue just asked me when and where too met on friday i`m MST time zone and I believe SUE is EST time zone I get home around 3:30 pm from work lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 25
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast