Conversation Between Cece and Lacen

16 Visitor Messages

1. sorry I couldn't get on tonight, I went to Honoka'a for Malasada's with Kanoe and Jenn. And by the time Corbert got me home I felt tired, and weirdly, for a good portion of the day I was gone, my mom said that the internet was down so good thing I didn't come home earlier like I planned to. I'm really tired, so I'm going to sleep now.. it's not even midnight here and I'm already in bed =_=; Goodnight.
  2. Most of the shallow A-Holes on PSOW care about their dumb post counts. I used to care about stuff like that on SaL Forums, but it became so trivial and pointless I stopped caring about it. Had a lot to do with whatever happened between me and Jamie too back then along with everyone else. That was a bad time for a lot of things. I've actually been kinda cramming to get somewhere before the new update so that I can try out/play on all 3 of the new classes. =] After we cap all that's left for us to do is earn meseta and power up as much as possible before the next content update. I don't know how some people could earn so much meseta in the amount of time we had. It makes me feel kinda worthless to not be able to be at my best and do my part. Even if I am living my life and working hard, I still feel kinda bad cause aside from you and my job, all I really have is PSO2. It kinda just fills to void for where my family and friends should be I guess. But I am also reeling about the fact that Bael and the others basically quit on us. I have been having fun with our current Team Members. I like that fact that we went out and met new people and created new bonds where old ones severed. What I do want to stop trying is to keep up with those who have nothing better to do but play the game. There's no way I can keep up. I will get stronger and be able to help out more eventually if I keep at it... I just can't shell out no 15+ hours a day towards the game since I'm already working that amount with my actual job. No need to worry about me... You know I'll feel bad about certain things and have my doubts. I always think deeply about everything and contemplate my life and the people in it. I'll stop worrying about not keeping up with people on PSO2 when I'm at my best. Other then that... I think I'll keep working towards that goal, little by litte. Be the best I can be. I'll see you online. Sorry, this reply was overdue and I'm not sure if I replied to this correctly... Thanks for being there for me, always. I appreciate it... And I appreciate you... Whether you accept my feelings or not...

-Lacen
  3. sorry, I'm tired.
  4. What are you rambling about now? who cares about post counts? last time I checked, I have 0. And so what if you don't have enough time to play PSO, at least you do make time to play when I ask you to. You shouldn't have to worry about cramming for levels, you should be playing to have fun. how you wanted it to be originally. Having a life outside of the game is much more valuable. <---- this coming from someone who has no life. Seriously. You don't have to prove yourself to anyone. You shouldn't stop trying though, it doesn't matter if you can't keep up with anyone in game. I don't care about it honestly. Getting enough sleep for work, and eating a meal is more important than playing a silly game. Play when you have time. You could tell by my actions tonight that I had other things to worry about and thats what I'm doing. I'm worrying about you now. Just... rest easy, and stop worrying about not keeping up with people on pso.
  5. No... xD
  6. are you seriously online?
  7. You can try. I'm not sure what you can do.
  8. I finally got back into my original PSOW Account. =.=; It has like 3 posts and uh... No friends. lol I'm not sure if I should send everything over to that account or just see if I can swap names with my current one.
  9. I appreciate you guys wishing Cece a Happy Birthday. =] I totally forgot to wish her happy birthday here. =/ I'm nearly done with that computer set-up for Cece's Birthday so she can finally come play Phantasy Star ONLINE with us! xD Gonna get her internet too. =P I appreciate it guys, you know I got your backs come PSO2!!! =P See ya!
  10. Oh nevermind, it's "I'm sorry I did not protect you". Atleast the Korean translations are better then the Japanese ones. xD It comes out all backwards. =/
  11. How come you're writing, "I'm sorry you did not protect" and "Always be in my heart?" I'm not sure if it translated correctly though... But... Who are you talking about? Also, PSO2 avatars are out so you can change your avatar when you're ready. =]
  12. Why are you alone?
  13. I am sure gonna try.. some late reply eh? Lol Kentucky fried rappies.
  14. What the hell... I haven't see you on here since like... Forever. @.@; Are we gonna Duo on PSO2 or what!? =P I've got a box of Kentucky Fried Rappies... "Right here!" *Says it like Hal from PSU News Broadcasts* xD
  15. Sorry she doesn't have access to internet. =/
  16. Hey Lace!!
    uhhh I don't know how to run this damn site. soo yea.. you told me to log on and it took me like foreva! ok I'm gonna go now. Love you<3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16