Conversation Between BIG OLAF and SilkaN

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I dunno, it just doesn't feel "Phantasy Star" to me. It feels more like a Saturday morning cartoon or something.

Also, yeah, I stumbled upon the thread a few weeks ago were Maenara just noped the fuck out and deleted everything - that was pretty epic. I can see most people around here are still snippy and rude to each other, though. Some things never change!
  2. Well. for me it was the total opposite...
    The game was really boring (and still is) so I took a break from the game (all I did was collecting login rewards), but when I saw the EP4 stuff, I started playing again.
    I mean, fucking tanks and laz0r dinosaurs! This is just total awesomeness. Who doesn't like tanks and dinosaurs? Too bad we have no dinosaurs riding tanks...

And ye, the whole community - or should I say the cancer that is PSOW - is just too salty. We need more people to imitate Maenara. Hopefully this site will become less toxic.
  3. Ph, I haven't been playing. I just logged in for the first time in months a few nights ago. I saw the Episode 4 stuff and just sighed in disgust, lol. SEGA's really gone full retard with this game, in my opinion. I'm just gonna check out the new stuff as it comes out for a little while and then probably put the game back down, truth be told.

How are you doing?
  4. Sich random. Not many w0w.How are you? Haven't seen you ingame for quite a while now. I guess time zones are a thing after all.
  5. Slick like SilkaN™
  6. You're welcome, sir.
  7. Wow, sorry for the late reply, I didn't pay any attention to my own profile lately.
    Thanks, though!
  8. Alles Gute zum Geburtstag

9. I'll leave that one up to your imagination.
  10. So, like, are you silky?
  11. Thank you.
  12. Happy Birthday! Have a good one, friend.
  13. Thank you very much, uhh...yellow one? I don't even know.
  14. Happy birthday, blue one.
  15. I'm too tired to guess right now. Gn8.
  16. Ah, I see. If I'm figuring it right, then your name is just a variant of my own.
  17. I know. I was trying to be sarcastic but that doesn't work on the internet. At least not for me.
    My name is just an anagram of my given name.
  18. No, it was just because of your name.
  19. Now I'm curious. Am I related to silk in any way ?
  20. Shit, I dunno. Sorry.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast