Conversation Between CelestialBlade and RagolBuilt

10 Visitor Messages

1. What's good?
  2. Haha! My lady is the same way i have to help her out while she rides since i have no brakes! You should make the worlds fastest gaming computer
  3. Bah, no way, I'm way too much of a klutz to trust myself to do stuff like that :P
  4. That's awesome, I know it's fun but have you even tried to ride a bike and do all of the tricks and feel the danger for yourself? haha
  5. There's definitely a risk, but it looks fun and it's certainly fun to watch. He doesn't have any videos but he's been at it for 4-5 years I think.
  6. That's the life of a working person, your day will get better. I've been riding for ten years it seems, It's not that cool of a hobby. Anything can happen in an injury that can ruin your life, that's why i don't really do it anymore. Does he have any videos on youtube?
  7. Today's been mostly work, so not much to speak on, but overall I'm good. Just tired.

By the way, my boyfriend's into BMX, he does some local competition and it's always fun to watch. That's definitely a cool hobby to be in, how long have you been at it?
  8. Doing pretty good, just trying to respond to everyones posts. How's the CelestialBlade doing on this current day?
  9. Hey hey, thanks for the friend req. I'm doing good, you?
  10. Hello! Hows it going?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10