Conversation Between RadiantLegend and Vintasticvin

20 Visitor Messages

1. XD Just like the Psz Newmans the males are coming back from the only they aren't brain washed by a homicidal dictator
  2. Rise of the newmans!!
  3. My Newman seems to be a hit with those who sees it that even Sako is gathering whatever waifus she can get xD Not that Alucard is the type for relationships anyways herp de derp been considering of maining he m but with Vin finally hittin sh aftet all these years o.o
  4. Thanks and I plan on wearing it after halloween I just need to find arms that blends in well. As for ideas it depends on what kind of theme look you're going x.x Me I just wanted to return to my old color with a mix of team and ghostly colors :P
  5. Very nice. You should wear that after Halloween. BTW thinking of a new color scheme any ideas?
  6. Just a lil something for ya tiga
  7. >_> She was absorbed by the Rappy Slots as well xD As for her leaning her head against Legend X//////X
  8. Now I feel bad. I totally ignored sexy looking Vin. Those dang rappy slots.
  9. X_X Here try this!
  10. Maybe if I send you links of the pictures?
  11. Fffuuuuck but they are showing in the thread right?
  12. I can't access the pictures
  13. XD What lol
  14. *Le blush*
  15. Happy birthday Aims heres to another year of awesomeness and destruction!

Caseal: Happy Activation Day! *Hugs and kisses cheek* ((hue hue))
  16. Lol *cute creepy stalker girl face* the real deal is even better and YES I liked alot and is epic as you +_+
  17. Thanks for LUNCH!! It was delicious. Did you like legend's theme song?
  18. Since when did you give your character music? *leaves boxed lunch filled with chinese chicken and rice goodness with four potstickers*
  19. O.o I post random message in your shoutbox. Hope you're enjoying my npc
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 20