Conversation Between BIG OLAF and Arksenth

13 Visitor Messages

1. Oh, I dunno, I'm not really good at that kind of thing.

My whole plan usually is: see an asshole, call him an asshole, because he is.

No big ,grand ideas or anything.
  2. Hm, you're right.

Help me brainstorm ways I can rile people up, it's getting stagnant.
  3. I haven't seen anyone "fall" for your whole bit in a while though.

You'll have to try harder if you want my attention! Short person!
  4. Well, dumb people still fall for it all the time, so I am effectively creating drama at every opportunity because there's no lack of abundance of dumb people.

So what's the difference?

NOTICE ME SENPAI
  5. Because you're not a crude jackass that jumps at every opportunity to try and mix up drama.

I mean, yeah, you "do", but it's just part of your shtick. Those other guys are doing it to genuinely derail threads and get people angry.
  6. -sob-

Why didn't you mention me in the witch hunt thread when you were talking about niji et co?

Why don't you notice me, senpai?

-sob-
  7. You may benefit from running around in a speedo, though.
  8. I gave up.

Anyway, it's just kind of silly because TE is kind of the best option in many circumstances, provided you have the foresight and coordination to set up the situations in which it'd be optimal and watch for your teammates. And even at it's weakest points, it still packs a punch: hello, 180% of everyone's base damage, plus infinite PP on Loser?

=| I think it's just because it's a) not mindless, b) not entirely self-sufficient, and c) requires some actual teamwork to pull through that everyone thinks it sucks here.

Which kind of works for me because I get the cheapest wand prices of any ship, I guess.
  9. ...

How does the Baize keep EXPLODING during these EQs.
  10. Ship 2 is filled with mostly two types of players-

1. Complete shittards.

2. Pseudo-elitists that try really goddamn hard for minimal gains, and then brag (usually here on PSOW) about how awesome they are.

But, no, utility isn't something that's on the minds of Ship 2's denizens very often, as undoubtedly noticed during your Luther EQ earlier today, I think it was.
  11. They kept whining about how underpowered TE/FI was as if it mattered to them what I played.

Actually, I've noticed that TE isn't very popular as a main on Ship 2 at all. Which is odd, because it's gaining a lot of popularity on Ship 8. For comparison, Loser Wand is 2m there, it's 300k here. On Ship 8, the JP players literally start inviting me randomly to SHAQs whenever I'm in block 226 because TE just has that much utility.

=| Is this something about Ship 2 mentality or something?
  12. ...that's like going to an insult comic's stand-up routine at a club and then getting offended and running out the door when they do their bit and insult you. It's kind of part of the package. You'd think people would, y'know, figure that out.
  13. so today i learned that there are people who still take my act seriously

I GOT BLACKLISTED BY TWO PEOPLE WHO VISITED MY ROOM

HIGH FIVE
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13